Kalashnikov 5: Brand-new AK-12 rifle unveiled (VIDEO, PHOTOS)

14.02.2012 11:53

Kalashnikov have unveiled the latest incarnation of their iconic assault rifle, the AK-47. The company says new generation firearm called the AK-12 combines reliability with precision, and can be used with one hand.

Comments (9) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

Hancock Hancock 07.07.2014 05:46

Loren Estes your no more " american" than that rifle we came to see. Your grasp of the English language is very poor and shows you work for RT or a government agency.
Your trying to start trouble between Russians and Americans.
Stop trying to make trouble and go back to whatever propaganda school you came from, any american reading your comments instantly knows your born somewhere that people don't write in English.

I love the AK family and hope to use this rifle soon.

Loren Estes 15.12.2013 18:15

As good as this AK is, I think the balistics are not as good as they could be.

Loren Estes 15.12.2013 18:14

You are a liar and no different then anyone else on this planet. Russians need to learn that trying to be the world badass can only work with your friends help... like Americans who like Russians.
Just so you know... the reason Americans are the world badasses is because we know enough to include others of every color that want to support us. As a U.S. Marine, we say " your best friend or your worst enemy" your choice Russia.

Loren Estes 15.12.2013 18:13

I'm an American and I know my country very well. There is alot of corrupt history here. But if Russians are sooo honest why the problems getting cars made in your country?

Anonymous user 11.07.2013 10:52

Liars Israel and USA are fond of damaging the names of great nations like Russia. RUSSIAN are HONEST

Anonymous user 11.07.2013 10:44

What a fine firing rifle. Can I have one to test? Perfect self defense

Anonymous user 25.06.2013 02:59

Please...tell us how you really feel

Anonymous user 31.05.2013 11:55

I shoot almost every weekend. .22 to 7.62x54r. If the SHTF, I am grabbing my Eastern block firearms.

Anonymous user 01.05.2013 12:01

If you get hit!! Although a great rifle it's not so accurate! Am looking forward to this new model.