Leaked: Pussy Riot, Greenpeace activists will be freed under amnesty

09.12.2013 15:50

The members of the Pussy Riot punk band, Greenpeace activists and protesters jailed after the May 2012 Bolotnaya demonstration will be freed in an amnesty dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the Russian Constitution, Russian media report.

Comments (55) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

Regula 22.12.2013 07:58

dancebackthese a 10.12.2013 10:11

Finally a little justice! Keep fighting until all are free & equal. And keep up the pressure on the corporate giants who are raping and poisoning our world! If you are not protesting, if you are not fighting in some way for this, you are in league with the corporate capitalists whose only goal is profit, often at the expense of people's lives!
Keep Fighting!

You sound like an American - when did you go protest in the US against the predatory US corporations?

Keep up the protest - join the Occupy movement.

Jim Diamond 11.12.2013 16:43

If Pusssy Riot can get to Detroit, I'll produce and record their next record for free!

Daniel Miller 11.12.2013 00:41

Nice! Putin got my attention now!

dancebackthesea 10.12.2013 10:11

Keep Fighting!

fredka27 10.12.2013 06:45

As an American, I totally understand Lisa Agnes, The PR media in the US has nothing but disdain for Russia, why some Russians drool in the mouth with everything that is American, These people from New York are even taking over most aspects of the television entertainment-rememb er the Trojan Horse, I'd call it the "Briton Beach" horse lol....

R 10.12.2013 06:43

LisaAgnes 10.12.2013 05:49

Pe rhaps it is because your viewpoints are closer to theirs. If you are getting support here and a firestorm on "US sites", you must be saying some pretty anti-American things. Cause I go on US sites and rip apart many things the administration has done, and i get a mixed bag of support and criticism.

LisaAgnes 10.12.2013 06:17

The evidence of all of this is all over the internet under my name: Lisa Agnes Gardner - going back to 1993.

LisaAgnes 10.12.2013 06:11

American sites are full of absolutely virulent hatred that will attempt to rip you apart - at least this is what I have experienced. People here seem more willing to just live and let live.

LisaAgnes 10.12.2013 05:59

Have you been on many American web sites trying to talk about the stuff you talk about here? They will try to shut you down real quick, my friend. Contrary to what you say, I as an American have had the most and most virulent hatred directed at me by other Americans.

LisaAgnes 10.12.2013 05:57

Have you been on many American web

LisaAgnes 10.12.2013 05:49

[quote name='R' time='10.12.2013 05:27']
[...]I hate the government just as much as the next guy, and people on RT wish death on me and my family cause of our passports. It will be a long time before i feel sympathy.
[/quot e]

Are you kidding me? I am american also and I don't feel that I get harrassed here at all. downvoted sometimes yes, harrassed, no. This is in contrast to many American sites -and it is specifically American sites - where I usually get mounds of sh*t thrown at me in a really extreme and extremely regular kind of way. I mean, it is really extreme. It is like heaven here for me comparatively.

R 10.12.2013 05:32

[quote name='Weaver' time='10.12.2013 02:13']There's a difference of course between being loyal to the US state and being loyal to the US people.
.[/quote ]

Thats exactly it! My loyalty is to the American people and to the U.S. Constitution.

I have little respect for the current administration after all they have done to trample the Constitution.

Unfortunat ely thats an alien viewpoint here. On these comment boards, you either follow Putin blindly, or are suspected of being some kind of conspirator Jewish NGO Monsanto government agent.

R 10.12.2013 05:27

Jay 10.12.2013 00:23

Every dollar that swaps hands in north america is directly or indirectly tied to the oppression of others in far off lands.

Bu t what can I do about it? Buy unaffordable Bitcoins? I have a family to feed and a mortgage to pay.

Im sorry other people were born into miserable realities, but why should I make myself miserable to help them? Look at how here many hate me because of my nationality?I hate the government just as much as the next guy, and people on RT wish death on me and my family cause of our passports.

It will be a long time before i feel sympathy.

R 10.12.2013 05:21

charliestyx 10.12.2013 01:21

. Don't see no Greenpeace any where near Fukushima. Me thinks u FOS.

Ok oh exalted brain...explain to me what good protesting is going to do to help contain a nuclear meltdown? What solution should Greenpeace protest to?

Sometimes I wish people like you were forced to live up to their words. You feel so strongly about Fukushima? Empty your bank account in support. Go get a shovel and plane ticket and start cleaning it up yourself. Or be quiet.

You give a loser a keyboard and Google and he thinks he has every solution. So get to it then.

R 10.12.2013 05:18

Leon the Professional 09.12.2013 23:59

Tr ust me, you're not. You're a class A - Airhead who follows blind allegience to the United States.

Trust you? I dont trust extremists. You dont me at all and just make assumptions.

I actually hate Greenpeace because im pro fracking. I was glad when they got arrested in Russia cause i like it when bad things happen to those radical hippies.

The only reason you hate them is cause they dared defy Putin. So really, who is more biased? I am able to say bad things about America, while you are unable to say anything good.

Be gone extremist.