China mobilizes military, on 'high alert' over N. Korea threats

01.04.2013 22:39

China has started mobilizing military forces around the Korean peninsula in response to rising tensions that follow recent threats by North Korea to launch missile attacks against its southern neighbor and the United States.

Comments (383) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

Anonymous user 12.04.2013 20:23

really!!! you're using a comic (Colbert) as a source

Anonymous user 12.04.2013 00:45

MacArthur might have been right by wanting to cross over into Korea when we had the chance.

Anonymous user 09.04.2013 11:13

NK want official peace and to be left alone and believe this only possible through bullish rhetoric

Anonymous user 07.04.2013 04:15

I'm over this thug wanna-be. Send care package - a Hustler and some skittles should calm him down.

Anonymous user 06.04.2013 07:18

Buying made in China ? Thanks Bill Clinton
Free Market ? China to challenged the US Proxy War

Anonymous user 05.04.2013 22:05

koreans are g a y

Anonymous user 05.04.2013 18:38

I like Kim's hairdresser...

Anonymous user 05.04.2013 18:25

Insane US politicians will loose again this last war!

Anonymous user 05.04.2013 12:15

To the peopleover here talking highly of Hitler: Hitler was a very bad general. Thats why he lost.

EMIL SEUTHE 05.04.2013 11:09

well said, rd gatley. however, I suspect this entire nk deal is nothing but a shadow play-serves to distract from what will really happen soon: attack on iran!!!
My advice to Persians: ditch the mullahs and dig up
Cyrus the Great, You'll need him.

Anonymous user 05.04.2013 10:02

My guess is that Kim has his back to the wall if China and Russia says they are on their own.

Anonymous user 05.04.2013 04:51

I thank kim jong un is an little fat north korean that thank's he another hittler.

dbzwolle 04.04.2013 23:40

China has always keep Northern Korea in check when his father was in power Kim II-sung. It's always the young ones who proclaim themselves as such leader like, Supreme Commanders. A Supreme Commander is someone in the theater that make decisions on the spot without input, Like Hitler! I'm wondering if this kid is even listening to his cabinet staff? I see some pretty old-Generals (old-school) around him, I'm sure there talking amongst themselves about their young leader capability as a military tactician! Again I feel for the young people of Northern Korea that never ask for war, but has to tote the line!