Egyptian farmer arrested for naming donkey after army chief

22.09.2013 03:43

A farmer is southern Egypt was taken into custody after putting a military chief’s name and a military hat on a donkey, state media reported.

Comments (13) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

Maynard 10.10.2013 03:28

Rigorously,it would be a poodle.

Lahcen Oizaz 23.09.2013 20:09

A good farmer loves his animal. A donkey is a hard working animal just carrying out the orders like a good soldier is supposed to do. I don’t see any insult.

Benny Goerke 23.09.2013 10:43

Tony 22.09.2013 11:03

I call Obama the Anti-Christ and zionist John Kohn (Kerry) his gay lover.

john ..kohn? is there eventually a relation to the zionist Helmut Kohn (Kohl) the ex-Chancellor from germany ? maybe brothers or father/son or something ?

Stephen Turner 22.09.2013 12:59

I was thinking of doing the sae as the farmer, but shouting every evening to bring him to the barn, was just to much "here General Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi - here boy, here General Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi", so I called him Konk instead

Denis G 22.09.2013 12:17

I named my jackrussel Rumsfeld 10 years ago as he is an known unknown dog of war and still has murderous intentions.

Tony 22.09.2013 11:03

I call Obama the Anti-Christ and zionist John Kohn (Kerry) his gay lover.

Tony 22.09.2013 11:01

I don't want to name the donkey Obama or Kerry because I DO NOT NOT WANT TO INSULT THE DONKEY!

Anush Pasha 22.09.2013 10:46

khili bahale

Abu Fatima 22.09.2013 10:31

Americans ought to learn from Egyptians and name their donkeys Barrack Hussein Obama. He is a donkey serving the parasitic lobbies that have bought Washington DC, not serving the Americans who voted him into office.

Bru Bank-Guy 22.09.2013 09:47

Turns out General El-Sisi has Judaic heritage, his uncle in early Israeli governments, his mother apparently Mossad agent sent to Egypt to plant El-Sisi high in Egypt's regime

« Al-Sisi’s uncle, Uri Sibagh ... secretary of Israeli Labor Party 1968 to 1981. Al-Sisi’s mother presumably emigrated to Egypt on mission from Mossad. That mission culminated when Mossad overthrew President Morsi and installed its agent al-Sisi in the coup d’état of July 3rd, 2013. »
- Dr Kevin Barrett, 'Egypt is Now Israeli-Occupied Territory', on Veterans Today news website

Syed Gilani 22.09.2013 05:38

Brother Omar Abul-Magd, you insulted a loyal and hard working blessing of ALLAH, please find out some better , name for this ABN FIROON.

alotta fagina 22.09.2013 05:10

I name things also after im done taking an obama im gonna wipe my kerry.

Mark Lisica 22.09.2013 04:32

I am Glad for that man. What if he didn't; what would he choose