Keep up with the news by installing RT’s extension for . Never miss a story with this clean and simple app that delivers the latest headlines to you.
Google’s local Palestine domain was defaced by hacker-activists, with its homepage being replaced with a message calling for the removal of “Israel” from Google Maps and its being renamed “Palestine.”
View full story
Yes - Palestine. May as well remove anything Israeli since anything Israeli will disappear soon anyway.
Arabs and Jews are both racially Semitic peoples. So it's like an endless feud between two brothers. Maybe don't call it Palestine or Israel. Call the land Semitia. It could be more unifying. Make them reconcile. It's ridiculous they can't live together.
Modern "Jews" are mostly Ashkenazi and any actual Hebrew DNA will be found within the native Palestinian population. Khazars who are the ancestors of modern Jews are converts from around 600 years ago and come from Eastern Europe. Many Israelis migrated directly from their real homeland in Eastern Europe.
If back in whatever year Before Christ it belonged to the Jews, then its fair to rename "America" to what the Red Indians, who were slaughtered, butchered, called it before
Brother don't forget the land was called Palestine FIRST, it was only called israel in the ancient history for a mere 76 years. It was the name given it by Hebrew occupiers and the name reverted to Palestine / Filistine again afterwards. The Ottomans occupied Palestine for 500 YEARS! They didn't it's name, or claim special rights to it either.
The modern "Jews" are not even Israelites
Inshallah may Israel be eliminated from the map.
When those jews in Palestine will go back to Europe and North America from where they came to steal land of poor Palestinians?
The way Israel has been acting (with no regards to non Jews and neighbor countries) is leading to its destruction. It could have been the opposite but those who have been leading Israel did not use compassion in their logic. Considering the events that have been developing, it looks like Palestine will have a shot to exist without Israel being its neighbor. But the new Palestine will have to show the World what Israel could have looked like if compassion and wisdom would have been the basis of its policy. Please do not make the same mistake as there will be forces to repeat unconsciously the same thing more or less.
This is so obvious,hackers are so stupid that they can't even spell correctly,blah blah blah , I believe someone else behind this.
You keep deleting my comments for some reason.If I offended someone by stating a fact of history then so be it.You can not change history so why do you persist in trying to deny it?
Wait a Few More Years and the Problem will Self-Prune as Elderly Zionists go to the Grave and the Younger Generation Realise that Palestinis are Courageous, Resourceful and Determined People and Entirely Fit to be Members of the Judaic Gene Pool
Multi- Culturalism is the Wave of Tomorrow!
( Abraham Fathered Ishmael before Isaac - the Arab Peoples are More Deeply Rooted in History than the Judaics)
(a nd the Zionists are the Newest Pretenders of All!)
YOUR CONFUSED AND SENILE
Sorry hackers you are wrong, but you are right about Israel. The name should be changed, to The Land of Judah because that is the true name and place of the Jews who are of Israel but are not Israel. Let me really wake you up, Israel today are many of the Western Nations who protect what you call Israel and that is the Truth. If people knew their history they would realize Judah and Israel are two diffent Nations, and Israel is not jewish.
Attn Fivish. Please detail your claim, that the KGB 'invented the Arab Palestinian People' I'd really be interested to know exactly how they did this. I do know that the KGB was a very clever, almost omnipotent organization in its time, but I fear that even they could not have pulled off 'inventing' a people. Especially a people, whose race and nationhood, preceded the KGB, and the government that created it, by a couple of thousand years or more.
No matter what they do there is still no Palestine nor will there ever be unless you count Jordan.
78% of Palestine disappeared into Jordan in 1922 and the remaining 22% became Israel in 1948.
It was in 1964 that the KGB invented the Arab Palestinian people. Their narrative is bogus and their claims ludicrous.
The 'Palestinians' are liars and chancers and must be defeated as were the Nazis who they emulate.
Authorization required for adding comments
You must follow the link in the confirmation
email before you can log in.
Resend confirmation email
Don't forget to check your spam folder
The confirmation email has been sent
To complete a registration check
A password has been sent to your email address
Retype new password