Alleged US security officials said NSA leaker, journalist should be 'disappeared' – report

10.06.2013 06:22

A US editor has alleged he overheard security officials saying that the NSA leaker and the Guardian columnist who broke his story should be “disappeared.” Leaker Edward Snowden said that American spies often prefer silencing targets over due process.

Comments (349) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

Ricky Woods 25.07.2013 20:10

Americans should not be surprised, although the vast majority believe everything the Government tells them regarding Snowden. Americans are far too weak-minded to see through the lies fed to them on a daily basis by their Government and government-controlle d Media. Too bad, but it's the truth.

Anonymous user 11.07.2013 22:33

gov't /corps stealing public, loading up debt paying these crooks from the president down

Anonymous user 10.07.2013 01:05

Snowden has transformed my internet experience. Now it feels like a prelude to actual US molestation

Mario Vorkauf 09.07.2013 12:03

it just shows honesty get you jail , my dad said that it was better in the third riech then except for some things he told me that all the government are nationalist but called by there names they called now .eg: democrat or republicans so on in Australia they even took half of his money in the bank when his wife died it just proves how dishonest the government are no wonder people wan't to know the truth when governments lie to the people and to think that America calls itself a becon of light? I do not think it"s telling the truth

ROMEL BAHNAM 09.07.2013 05:41

Just Imagine where $20,000,000,000,000. went.
in 12 years. They just turned this Was A Great Country. UPSIDE DOWN.

James 05.07.2013 19:47

The US goernment is losing allies every hour, every minute, every second, if they keep on messing up there gonna have so many enemies its not gonna be funny.

Anonymous user 05.07.2013 19:28

If the USA has a proper Whistleblower program, Snowden would be in the USA.

Anonymous user 05.07.2013 19:25

The USA has a Zionist occupied government funded with the Petrodollar monopoly.

Anonymous user 04.07.2013 16:39

I agree with those NSA officers! Snowden already confessed his quilt, time for the punishment phase!

Anonymous user 04.07.2013 15:45

The Snowden affair may well prove to be the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back.

Anonymous user 02.07.2013 08:19

The US must stop go around the world lecture peoples on human right and democracy. Snowden TRUE HERO

Anonymous user 02.07.2013 00:02

Since when did he reveal "Top Secret" anything? From what I learned he revealed "Classified&quo t; only.

Anonymous user 30.06.2013 02:11

Mr. Snowden is not a leaker, he is whistle blower. There is a big difference.

Gordon Jenkins 29.06.2013 06:42

The U.S. has no intentions of prosecuting Edward Snowden. None whatsoever. They paid him to do exactly what he is doing.

Gordon Jenkins 29.06.2013 06:36

Disinformation distraction. Snowden is still CIA.
CIA always have 2 jobs. Intelligence officers Never inform, they distract and misinform. Any fool could see this is noise. They want Snowden at the top, while real operation is Lebanon/Syria/Iran. The Mediterranean and Persian Gulf should be filling up with American Warships. Troops and gear loading up. Get ready, this one's gonna get loud and messy.
A lot of work has gone into the preparations for the upcoming invasions.

Anonymous user 29.06.2013 00:15

They will be identified the suits who want Snowden "disappeared&qu ot;

Anonymous user 28.06.2013 17:33

Its pitty how silent the World is on the service Snowden dit to whole humanity! He is a Real Hero!!!

Anonymous user 26.06.2013 22:28

Kaela Creighton 26.06.2013 19:22

No, not disappeared. I've been disappeared, and they did an attempted to suicide me. I'm sorry. Are they sorry for what they did to me? I really need to disappear now though, even if I never come back. I'm driving myself mad. I'm such a driven person. I'm sorry. Are they smiling yet? Are they happy?