Keep up with the news by installing RT’s extension for . Never miss a story with this clean and simple app that delivers the latest headlines to you.

 

Iran starts cloning of American spy drone

22.04.2012 10:15

Iran has completed reverse-engineering of the captured US spy drone and has started building its own copy, Iranian media reports.

View full story

Comments (1) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

 

Radha Santadharma 17.01.2014 02:43

In the future, war will be done using AI avatars in robot bodies. Unfortunately those avatars will have human-like emotions.

H owever, this will take about 150 years to accomplish when a global famine caused by Monsanto circa 2116 wipes out 90% of the world's population, leaving behind the 10% of which the 1% is now a leaner, meaner 97 million from the developed nations. Of the 870 million are government civilians, soldiers, and civilians, but only of the developed nations.

By 2160, the first Cylon shall appear. >:)

Add comment

Authorization required for adding comments

Register or

Name

Password

Show password

Register

or Register

Request a new password

Send

or Register

To complete a registration check
your Email:

OK

or Register

A password has been sent to your email address

Edit profile

X

Name

New password

Retype new password

Current password

Save

Cancel

Follow us

Follow us