N. Korea rejects UN sanctions as war ghosts are conjured

09.03.2013 08:04

Amid the growing tension in the Korean Peninsula, Pyongyang has formally rejected the new round of UN sanctions aimed at undermining its missile and nuclear programs. The sanctions, while trumpeted as a serious blow to North Korea, may prove futile.

Comments (132) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

Kyle Moran 10.03.2013 02:20

Anonymous user 09.03.2013 22:07

Kyle Moran: <I refuse to support oppressive regimes>

What do you think of PATRIOT I/II? NDAA2012?

Of course I am against it. But have you honestly been propagandized enough to truly believe that a regime w/elections that can't oust the leader (he's dead, Kim Il Sung is the eternal president), imprisons THREE GENERATIONS of a family for disobediance to the "dear leader" is free? And furthermore, do you believe that America is oppressed? I am currently criticizing the US government, if I did this in the DPRK me+ my family would be arrested+ tortured.

Anonymous user 10.03.2013 02:05

God Bless North Korea. North Korea will Prevail.USA will be Colonised by One Million Korean Soldiers

Anonymous user 10.03.2013 02:04

Every Bullet cost money. West Survive on War Industry waging dozens of War around the world.

Anonymous user 10.03.2013 01:57

I hope one day North & South Korea are united, it would be good for us & North Koreans & China.

Anonymous user 10.03.2013 01:24

N.K. is not going colonized by U.S. Imperialist like the S.K., The korean peninsula will B united.

Anonymous user 10.03.2013 01:16

Sanctions are an act of war and pave the way to war. NK is right to oppose this economic warfare.

Anonymous user 10.03.2013 00:56

Why is targeted assassination bad but sanctions that cause thousands to suffer or war are OK?

Anonymous user 10.03.2013 00:56

I try to save US from ruin.

The anti-US people are the smiling Z's who get US hooked on war.

Anonymous user 10.03.2013 00:54

Ever seen the movie Throw mamma from the train? Someone get me china on the phone, I have an idea.

Anonymous user 10.03.2013 00:42

Susan Rice, likes to bite and bite it hard.