4.8 quake hits typhoon-ravaged Philippines

12.11.2013 07:03

A 4.8 magnitude earthquake has hit the Philippines island of Bohol just days after a powerful typhoon left thousands dead in the Pacific nation.

Comments (16) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

Valentino 13.11.2013 04:06

These are the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm just enjoying the show.

Karen Pellegrino Dunn 12.11.2013 16:41

Prayers being said these poor people

Wolf Standish 12.11.2013 16:41

Hey I got an dumb idea..how about we all stop fighting and put the energy and resources toward helping these people? Just a thought..I know I'm just a nut job right?

mike m 12.11.2013 12:03

Sorry NO Government
Cover -up
Now Use All Your
Negative Energy
towards Helping

Snooping Iswrong 12.11.2013 11:46

The illuminati HAARPed Philippines to search for the Yamashita gold with no interference to the looting. Consequently, they have deployed their people in the zone: US army + NATO troops and the spying swiss group (a.k.a. Red Cross)

BILL STEELE 12.11.2013 11:29

Any aid being sent from the Vatican?

Geoff King 12.11.2013 10:15

With all the exposed lies and false flag events we have learned about, it is no wonder that this tragedy should have conspiracy theories such as China, the US, or HAARP being behind it. However, on face value, this and the typhoon appear to be totally natural disasters. Until some evidence emerges suggesting otherwise, that is what I choose to believe. In any event, my prayers go out to the poor Filippino people.

Jimmy Light 12.11.2013 09:45

Wow all of you are making some pretty stupid statements that you obviously have no idea about.

Instead of casting your snide judgements, give a little bit to help. Also, educate yourself before you post. seriously haarp? god. Typhoons strike Philippines between 5-10 times a year, it just depends where as the severity of the damage. China trying to destory it? wow. come on. Try live in this country, its nothing like any of you are saying

Franny Maccy 12.11.2013 08:23

Leigh-anne Dailey 12.11.2013 07:59

Sorry, all I have heard is that china is trying to destroy this country. I wasn't aware that the US had also been apart of this but doesn't surprise me one bit! : (

I 'm surprised that you can tie your own shoelaces

Leigh-anne Dailey 12.11.2013 07:59

Leigh-anne Dailey 12.11.2013 07:56

China makes me sick doing this to this poor country!
Haarp is working in their favor I guess! So sad! : (

Reikimaster NZ 12.11.2013 07:54

The HAARP facility in China belongs to the USA

Johnnycage 12.11.2013 07:48

Samuel Becket 12.11.2013 07:22

Good grieff... the world's poorest and humblest region is being continually hit but will the rest of the world care care enough or react swiftly to prevent a developing catastrophe?

Canada has already sent at least one c17 boarded with disaster experts from the military + gear out to the Phillipines to help. Should be 200 experts there by tomorrow and a steam of money to follow.

I&q uot;m sure other countries are either already there helping or will be arriving soon.

But yes, it is very tragic for such a modest country to suffer like they have.

Rhett Carillo 12.11.2013 07:46

Irvin must be a zionist war mongerer. No Chinese are kind people. Filipinos and Chinese will not have war because we knew exactly who will benefit from wars. For this calamities we will be just fine in few weeks with the help of each other.

Irvin Mhaule 12.11.2013 07:27

China must be loving this

Samuel Becket 12.11.2013 07:22