Down to -50C: Russians freeze to death as strongest-in-decades winter hits (PHOTOS)

19.12.2012 15:00

Russia is enduring its harshest winter in over 70 years, with temperatures plunging as low as -50 degrees Celsius. Dozens of people have already died, and almost 150 have been hospitalized.

Comments (4) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

Richardlover1234 Sievert 11.03.2013 06:08

I am and environmental scientist amongst other professions who has taken my science to nature' where I have learned through tireless self-studies ‘Studying the things historians wrote ‘That I have come to realize from all that I know’ it is our own human nature, that must first be reprimanded for placing value over any and all human life!
If we are to survive we must evolve from money first’ or it will be the catalyst that makes our-air into black suet’ that thing you take for granted called oxygen, and this -path will lead to future-masks for people to breath with!

Richardlover1234 Sievert 11.03.2013 06:07

If you really want to fix things you must think like god and create new and better systems that do not have a carbon blow off ‘We are at the crossroads of chaos where great minds could in fact alter the course of Mother Nature ‘
Too change the life threatening climate’ you must train and breed animals to stay in certain areas where you planted- trees where even bugs are a valuable part of mother nature that nature relies- upon people must breed these things to stay and remain to fertilize the grounds where you planted this is the key to climate change!

Richardlover1234 Sievert 11.03.2013 05:27

Out to lunch (unregistered) 23.01.2013 00:02

Governments in countries with freezing temperatures should introduce  program of outdoor underfloor heating using heat exchangers and using deep underground and thermal heat storage to provide cheap energy to heat building, pavements and roads. I did try to float the idea earlier but the big freeze stopped me.

I could make a design that would power the sun from earth find me Russia I hate America my hommmo homeland!

Richardlover1234 Sievert 11.03.2013 05:13

Place little leavers in the sleeves that go from the armpit to the socket of your elbow and in your pants from your crotch to your knees and use generators that run of man-power so when you walk it charges your batteries’ that are sewn into the fabric of the cloths in return - heats the cloths wake up Russia M y drunken giant!