Ukrainian servicemen leave Navy base in Sevastopol as Crimea protesters storm HQ

19.03.2014 10:26

At least 30 Ukrainian naval personnel have left the Ukrainian Navy headquarters in the city of Sevastopol on the Crimean Peninsula after demonstrators stormed the premises early in the morning.

Comments (402) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

Kaya 22.03.2014 18:37

AND, i stand behind my words, Russians (from Moscow region) are snubs, but so are Americans.

Kaya 22.03.2014 18:37

Taking Crimea was a must-do-move to control the strategic region and the military-navy-air bases before Obama would install his missiles at the boarder tip. My Ukrainian government has failed to manage the funds, the country and people's trust. So, I support the "take back". So, Obama is on this a.s.s, again.
..and of course, Russians were in control of people's lives for a century plus. Remember Lenin (financed by Germans), Stalin and all the lives taken. People were snatched right of the street and into gulag. My family was broken as well for political believes.

Kaya 22.03.2014 18:36

Dan Hughes 20.03.2014 10:43

Russia is a disgrace to all its heroic srvicemen and women from past wars.When communism collapsed all Russian forces in Eastern Europe were allowed to leave with no threats and no reprisals,Now look at your disgraceful behavior looting and stealing and destroying other peoples property.A disgrace to mankind.Hang your heads in shame

agree and disagree..

Dan Hughes 20.03.2014 10:43

Russia is a disgrace to all its heroic srvicemen and women from past wars.When communism collapsed all Russian forces in Eastern Europe were allowed to leave with no threats and no reprisals,Now look at your disgraceful behaviour looting and stealing and destroying other peoples property.A disgrace to mankind.Hang your heads in shame

Muhammad Abbass 20.03.2014 08:07

Gerald Newton 20.03.2014 06:44

I sure wish I could ... have served up to four tours in Afghanistan ... like to go to Crimea to shoot Russians. .. never, ever, walk away like the Ukranians. We need a war between Russia and the USA to even things out. I am ready to re enlist as are a lot of others. ..

Af ter that ranting bit of idiocy I am concerned about your neighbors. You should be locked up for everyone's good also your own. You're the one messing with Russia and the Bear will shove your teeth so far down your neck you will have to stick your tooth brush up your bum to clean them.

Gerald Newton 20.03.2014 06:44

I sure wish I could have been there. Also, we have some soldiers here that have served up to four tours in Afghanistan that are itching to go. They to would like to go to Crimea to shoot Russians. We would never, ever, walk away like the Ukranians. We need a war between Russia and the USA to even things out. I am ready to re enlist as are a lot of others. Putin and his Russia is definitely on our target list. I don't care what Obama says, we the people will even the score after the next election.

John Doe 20.03.2014 04:23

Next week is the secession referendum vote for chechnya dagestan and karelia!

Irina 20.03.2014 04:21

Comrade23 20.03.2014 03:29

G o watch Rambo movies and some Gi Joe. Suicides in army and psychological disorders is a serious problem for Ameriguns.

Go drone some people to kill "terrorists& ;amp;quo t;, thats about the only thing you can do and when's the last war you won? Doesn't look like you won in Afghanistan

Lol on the Rambo refererance

Comrade23 20.03.2014 03:29

Gerald Newton 20.03.2014 01:30

I We Americans don't give up. Give us death or give us freedom. I am daring Putin to tread on us .

Go drone some people to kill "terrorists&quo t;, thats about the only thing you can do and when's the last war you won? Doesn't look like you won in Afghanistan

John Lols 20.03.2014 03:01

Johnyshmit 20.03.2014 02:47

And now those thugs

and now those thugs.... that is probably your entire line of thought! mother russia brainwashed you well parrot

John Lols 20.03.2014 03:00

[quote name='Johnyshmit' time='20.03.2014 02:57']

Ok that explains everything :)
Going to talk to my cat now.

[/quot e]

good, the cat doesn't argue back, it just accepts your ideas! i guess you have friends in the donetsk too and in kharkhiv! and they all know everything and they see everything! gtfo! and go back to russia!

John Lols 20.03.2014 02:58

Johnyshmit 20.03.2014 02:52

Was I right about you? Had no doubts.
I'm not trying to enlighten your ignorant brain. I know the truth and that makes me strong and confident.

oh yeah, you have your truths... reality has a different set of truths! your imaginary friends who are speaking to you in your sleep are telling you stuff... all the while you support those who did what even your imaginary friends don't agree with