Pussy Riot member Tolokonnikova being moved to new prison – officials

03.11.2013 01:00

Pussy Riot member Nadezhda Tolokonnikova is being moved to a new location which will soon be disclosed to her family, Russian prison officials said Saturday. Tolokonnikova has not been heard from in 13 days.

Comments (12) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

Ian Andrew Mclean 22.12.2013 17:22

I fully support the band members and the greenpeace supporters but in most Christian countries if you hi-jacked a church for your own political purposes you would expect to get charged with a crime, maybe not expecting such a large sentence but come on people, if you take on Putin that's what is going to happen. the band members knew this and did it anyway. good that are to be released soon. Just a pity that the message has been sent to other protesters with the band being locked up.

Nancy Farrell 08.11.2013 19:53

They still haven't revealed the location she has been moved to to her family apparently, which is causing unnessecary distress. I think they've all been punished enough for what they did and should be released, along with the 30 Greenpeace activists (two of whom aren't even activists just journalists).

Delete This Comment 03.11.2013 22:06

This just got announced on CNN a few minutes ago that she hasn't been heard from in 10 days.

Are we creating unwanted headlines?

Donna Mccafferty 03.11.2013 19:01

when you break the law every one judges

Pete Anderson 03.11.2013 16:33

Rules for radicals a Marxist handbook dedicated to Lucifer. How this cult has gained so much power and is allowed to be preached to University students is beyond me. This is nothing but a cult with a subversive agenda.

john 03.11.2013 10:29

nice looking girl.. and ty to russia's archaic reflexes she can have a career out nothing too.. i mean ok she's got looks but other than that, no talent, no art not even a sound political message to convey, yet by now she is just as recognizable to her generation as john lenon is if not more.. this is a classic case of a nobody who becomes somebody for doing absolutely nothing..

David Hay 03.11.2013 10:11

She didn't blaspheme as god doesn't exist, the real criminals are the ones controlling other people and the deniers of free speech through religion.
The hooligans and small minded people are the religious ones who start wars and terror through religion as their excuse for brainwashing and control over the masses.
Name a religion that hasn't killed in it's name. Hypocrites.

Victor999 03.11.2013 07:44

She is a blasphemous hooligan who deserves punishment by law. There are far better ways of protest and getting your message across than hooliganism.

Zoë Zola 03.11.2013 05:57

I hope she win the Nobel price for the peace one day.

She Rocks!!

ZT 03.11.2013 05:25

What this group did was disrespectful. I would not want them to come in my church and disrespect my Lord. I don't have sympathy for their cause at all. What they did was evil.

Anna 03.11.2013 05:13

Leon the Professional 03.11.2013 04:09

I acutally like their music and I thought their performance in the church was funny.

I think they are very confused young people or they are being funded by the west.

O, yes… they were particularly “confused” during the SEX ORGY IN A MUSEUM in front of children…. And why don’t we see Pussies in synagogues?
Next time we will witness performance of Boomstick Rampage in our churches… And I won’t be surprised.

Daniel Miller 03.11.2013 02:36

I like Russia, but they are backwards in this area. I have faith in Russia to do more thinking!