The G20 summit’s gonna be tough for Obama…

02.09.2013 13:30

For Barack Obama, the G20 summit in St. Petersburg will be a tough face-to-face encounter with Mr. Putin, the first since the chemical weapon attack in Damascus. One of these gentlemen blinked; the other one remains very focused. Guess who blinked?

Comments (10) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

Olpe Murphy 04.09.2013 21:03

Richard Prior 02.09.2013 21:15

(Nothing worthwhile to quote)

Yo u are relayed to Richard Prior, the Hollywood comedian?

Olpe Murphy 04.09.2013 21:01

Richard Prior 02.09.2013 21:15

As a global consultant to many world leaders, I have not been wrong yet.

Ha ha ha! I am creature from Alpha Centauri. Glad to meet you, world leader consultant!

Live on your knees or die fighting 04.09.2013 11:31

Lieb 04.09.2013 09:49

wake up. The real eluminati is the banks!. In my country you can't get your salary, start a business, get a tax refund, open an account at any shop, etc. without a bank account. They make you feel quilty when you walk into a bank to withdraw your own money! And then yu and me must bail them out with our money when they fail. They all have the same story: If I fail you will fail!

Most people now use cash and avoid banks only usign them to deposit salary and pay bills - No point in saving it gets stolen, pensions are stolen and the banks are infected top to bottom.

Lieb 04.09.2013 09:49

Peter Jennings 03.09.2013 21:52

The "Syrian rebels" guys in the photo? theoretically you could meet any one of them on any high street anywhere.

P utin is a smart guy, an ex spy. Obomba is an ex...? The US admin are behaving like a spoilt child. It's easy to play all their mistakes. God help the americans.

Yakhont Oniks 03.09.2013 20:40

Richard Prior 02.09.2013 21:15

Russia and the United States will never have a workable political relationship, certainly whilst the current leaders remain in power.

More to the point is whether there will be an all out war between them.

With Putin and Lavrov particularly, I would bet on a World War within the next decade.

As a global consultant to many world leaders, I have not been wrong yet.

So in your estimation as a 'consultant to world leaders', what will be the point of an ALL OUT WAR between the US and Russia if they destroy each other and every living thing on earth is dead?

Alex 03.09.2013 10:41

God bless the people of the earth,and i am sure that god will not bless all politicians,G20 my eye.

Alex 03.09.2013 10:15

G20 my a...,God bless the people of the earth.

Alex 03.09.2013 10:14

Dear Richard Prior,if the ww3 happens as you say,we will let politicians share human suffering,which they brought upon us(people).

Richard Prior 02.09.2013 21:15

More to the point is whether there will be an all out war between them.

As a global consultant to many world leaders, I have not been wrong yet.