Moscow accuses US diplomats of ‘puppeteering’ Ukraine

18.02.2014 07:09

A leading Russian Foreign Ministry official has condemned the US State Department attempts to influence the political situation in volatile Ukraine and warned that such behavior could lead to tragic results.

Comments (60) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

AK 23.08.2014 20:31

[quote name='Mij Swerdna' time='18.08.2014 01:42']Mr. Putin, can you hear me?

You must stop the indiscriminate shelling of civilians and life sustaining infrastructure in Donetsk and Luhansk as you have the power to.do.so. You must declare and enforce a no - fly zone over these territories. This should be done for humanitarian reasons.

[/quo te]

You must be completely brain washed by the Party Line conspiracy Theory created by the US government.

Mij Swerdna 18.08.2014 01:42

Mr. Putin, can you hear me?

Don't worry about them. They are terribly clever and thus will seize the opportunity to foam at the mouth with moral outrage. VIpers. Hypocrites.They want a global caste system which places them.at the top. They cannot include Russia. Who would be their great adversary? What of your brothers?

D oing the right thing matters. Do it.

Ahmad Saran 17.03.2014 20:58

God bless Mr. Putin and protect him. America tried to destroy the Russia but president Putin returned glory and power to Russia again. American Zionist and Satanist rulers are very angry because they cannot tolerate a powerful independent country like Russia, China, Iran and etc...
They still live in 17 century and try to handle everything by force killing torturing and destroying the other nations and rub their resources. They are sinking now and they are very dangerous because
Could do anything to survive.

sue 10.03.2014 17:43

I know it can not happen . But I would be happy to see Communist state back, It is a better system the cake more evenly shared. I would like to see a true Socialist Europe. Dream on.

sue 10.03.2014 17:33

Russia under president Putin is a good place to live. unlike the West were young women have wait in line for food hand out to fed children. sick and disabled are made scapegoats of by the media, greed is though of as a good thing. and the rich have all, why the poor suffer.

Penelope 09.03.2014 13:58

Can't the world see, Obama is the one going insane on Russia n Russia just sees that now pro Russia protestors will never be safe under Ukraine, please in peace let them go to join Russia , look at all that USA only , war build up, god

I now know Russia must break free of west n build up a very strong defence, can I help, n I love Russia!

James 09.03.2014 07:11

Of course the West is behind this coup. I lost my job at ABC for my pro Russian position. If RT needs an American that is anti west and pro Russian then let me know where to send a resume.

Kumar 03.03.2014 08:28

The whole mess in Ukrainian and anything else bad happening in the world is because of the US and the EU!

Vadym Mashkov 02.03.2014 12:16

I cannot see here "hand of U.S."
but I see Russian soldiers in my country.

EpluribusUNO.wordpress 24.02.2014 23:04

[quote ] tired of Putin's Russia. [/quote]
Sounds like you don't understand Ukraine became independent 22 years ago. RU gave UA a 33% discount on gas from the EU price, and bought $15B in bonds to help pay the debt owed IMF. US spent $5B for regime change. That could have cut UA debt in half! But that wasn't the goal. Everything is about US energy control, and denying it to everyone else. Wake up. This is power politics for the next century.