Ukraine info war

April 25, 2014 06:43

Comments (181) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

KM 10.05.2014 02:25

Neter, I am not making it personal. I am simply mystified at what is it that you believe or state. What is ur positions?
I read ur other comments on the program after this and you have offered nothing of detailed analysis. They are more like personal opinions and in a gossip manner.

KM 10.05.2014 02:22

'Neter' time
St op whining, will you...[/quote]

Yes granny. Neter, come on my friend you got to have more depth than this. I mean it when I say that instead of wasting everyone else's time by focusing on quoting other comments, you need to share your vast knowledge. I am seeing from other programs that this is your trend of thought.
I think others may agree with me that nothing can be learnt from you.
U only play with words and not in a very sophisticated manner.

Re Ku 09.05.2014 22:43

Al Gaddafi: Provoking Russia

27.1 2.2008

Ever y European Eastward expansionist move had Russia as its target. All Western powers moved their armies in Russia’s direction.

At the beginning of the 19th century, Napoleon invaded many European countries in his quest to reach Russia’s rich resources of coal, iron ore, oil, gas and gold. In World War II, Hitler followed suit, directing his vast armies towards Russia.

Now adays, NATO is following in the footsteps of Napoleon and Hitler to reach Russia. NATO wishes to exploit the vacuum that resulted from the disintegration of the Soviet... Read More at AlGaddafi.or g

Neter 09.05.2014 15:35

KM 08.05.2014 16:08

Neter, please edify all w/ ur assessment on "present economic, geopolitic, & geostrategic motives" as you see them with offering detailed analysis as understand them. I am anxiously waiting to be enlightened and would listen like a student to learn.
I have learnt nothing from your postings. I have learnt nothing from your points and if nothing of value is offered, I will have to reject your notions as meaningless words floating on air.

St op whining, will you...

Neter 09.05.2014 15:35

KM 08.05.2014 15:55

Historic al and geopolitical events are of essence of any meaningful analysis.

Of a historical analysis, yes, but not of an analysis of current events if the historical references have no clear logical links with those events, but are presented as very general statements about the nature of certain countries.

KM 08.05.2014 16:08

We have to give the blame to all parties. We have to assess all parties's motives - US, EU & Russia.

KM 08.05.2014 15:55

Neter, again makes very general & out of context pts. Neter comments on vagueness of other views, but offers nothing in return. All know how you want others to comment BUT we have no idea about your vast knowledge to support ur notion. Please enlighten w/ specificity & accuracy. Yes Netter, in daytime if not cloudy, sun may be shining & sky may be blue. Okay, so what?
Historical & geopolitical events are of essence of any meaningful analysis. U r obviously not paying attention to details of the program to which you write comment on.
Neter, PLEASE edify us w/ your pt. of views.

Neter 08.05.2014 12:56

KM 06.05.2014 16:31

Netter, please help us understand the real historical & political references and avoid vagueness.

Hi storical references to explain present events are essentially meaningless.

You got to enter into the specific present economic, geopolitic and geostrategic motives. That is what's relevant.

V ague statements about Russia/England/Franc e/India/China/Whatev er... having a "history of..." and explaining anything with that, are nonsensical.

Carl 08.05.2014 03:13

I am a huge Scott Rider fan and he is always spot on and knows what to say like when he very politely cuts thru the other guys blabla with something like all modern wars are started and fought for bankers. In this episode I was a little taken back and maybe disappointed for something so one sided it's making me write about it.

Scott, a knowledgeable and critical thinker mentioned several times how he believes Levine is Barbara Starr in drag but never once considered that Levine is Starr in drag.

BTW, where's Pete? Did he go on a binge after this show?

KM 06.05.2014 16:31

Ur specific, to the point, detailed & pointed analysis will teach how not to be simplistic, general and vague.
Neverthel ess, pls make ur in depth analysis based on historicity or political analysis beyond 10 or 20 ys.
Thank you and look forward to your teachings.

KM 06.05.2014 16:23

[quote name='Neter' time='06.05.2014 12:57']
It is basically pseudo thinking, without any real analytic content.
[/quote ]

It appears that Netter zooms on 1 or 2 sentences & ignore/misses the main point. Pls read all postings again. It's pretty easy to make such general comments and without any specificity or details as Netter keeps bringing, yet offers nothing in return. Frankly, my grandmother used to do the same.
It's however fair to ask Netter to enlighten all w/ his deep & accurate analysis of the synopsis of events.
I'm anxiously waiting to read Netter's real analytic assessment & nonetheless be edified.