Ukraine info war

April 25, 2014 06:43

Comments (177) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

KM 10.05.2014 02:25

Neter, I am not making it personal. I am simply mystified at what is it that you believe or state. What is ur positions?
I read ur other comments on the program after this and you have offered nothing of detailed analysis. They are more like personal opinions and in a gossip manner.

KM 10.05.2014 02:22

'Neter' time
St op whining, will you...[/quote]

Yes granny. Neter, come on my friend you got to have more depth than this. I mean it when I say that instead of wasting everyone else's time by focusing on quoting other comments, you need to share your vast knowledge. I am seeing from other programs that this is your trend of thought.
I think others may agree with me that nothing can be learnt from you.
U only play with words and not in a very sophisticated manner.

Re Ku 09.05.2014 22:43

Al Gaddafi: Provoking Russia

27.1 2.2008

Ever y European Eastward expansionist move had Russia as its target. All Western powers moved their armies in Russia’s direction.

At the beginning of the 19th century, Napoleon invaded many European countries in his quest to reach Russia’s rich resources of coal, iron ore, oil, gas and gold. In World War II, Hitler followed suit, directing his vast armies towards Russia.

Now adays, NATO is following in the footsteps of Napoleon and Hitler to reach Russia. NATO wishes to exploit the vacuum that resulted from the disintegration of the Soviet... Read More at AlGaddafi.or g

Neter 09.05.2014 15:35

KM 08.05.2014 16:08

Neter, please edify all w/ ur assessment on "present economic, geopolitic, & geostrategic motives" as you see them with offering detailed analysis as understand them. I am anxiously waiting to be enlightened and would listen like a student to learn.
I have learnt nothing from your postings. I have learnt nothing from your points and if nothing of value is offered, I will have to reject your notions as meaningless words floating on air.

St op whining, will you...

Neter 09.05.2014 15:35

KM 08.05.2014 15:55

Historic al and geopolitical events are of essence of any meaningful analysis.

Of a historical analysis, yes, but not of an analysis of current events if the historical references have no clear logical links with those events, but are presented as very general statements about the nature of certain countries.

KM 08.05.2014 16:08

We have to give the blame to all parties. We have to assess all parties's motives - US, EU & Russia.

KM 08.05.2014 15:55

Neter, again makes very general & out of context pts. Neter comments on vagueness of other views, but offers nothing in return. All know how you want others to comment BUT we have no idea about your vast knowledge to support ur notion. Please enlighten w/ specificity & accuracy. Yes Netter, in daytime if not cloudy, sun may be shining & sky may be blue. Okay, so what?
Historical & geopolitical events are of essence of any meaningful analysis. U r obviously not paying attention to details of the program to which you write comment on.
Neter, PLEASE edify us w/ your pt. of views.

Neter 08.05.2014 12:56

KM 06.05.2014 16:31

Netter, please help us understand the real historical & political references and avoid vagueness.

Hi storical references to explain present events are essentially meaningless.

You got to enter into the specific present economic, geopolitic and geostrategic motives. That is what's relevant.

V ague statements about Russia/England/Franc e/India/China/Whatev er... having a "history of..." and explaining anything with that, are nonsensical.

Carl 08.05.2014 03:13

I am a huge Scott Rider fan and he is always spot on and knows what to say like when he very politely cuts thru the other guys blabla with something like all modern wars are started and fought for bankers. In this episode I was a little taken back and maybe disappointed for something so one sided it's making me write about it.

Scott, a knowledgeable and critical thinker mentioned several times how he believes Levine is Barbara Starr in drag but never once considered that Levine is Starr in drag.

BTW, where's Pete? Did he go on a binge after this show?

KM 06.05.2014 16:31

Ur specific, to the point, detailed & pointed analysis will teach how not to be simplistic, general and vague.
Neverthel ess, pls make ur in depth analysis based on historicity or political analysis beyond 10 or 20 ys.
Thank you and look forward to your teachings.

KM 06.05.2014 16:23

[quote name='Neter' time='06.05.2014 12:57']
It is basically pseudo thinking, without any real analytic content.
[/quote ]

It appears that Netter zooms on 1 or 2 sentences & ignore/misses the main point. Pls read all postings again. It's pretty easy to make such general comments and without any specificity or details as Netter keeps bringing, yet offers nothing in return. Frankly, my grandmother used to do the same.
It's however fair to ask Netter to enlighten all w/ his deep & accurate analysis of the synopsis of events.
I'm anxiously waiting to read Netter's real analytic assessment & nonetheless be edified.

Neter 06.05.2014 12:57

KM 02.05.2014 19:26

Neter made an important pt.. The statement is indeed general - nevertheless true.

Not at all, because it doesn't represents any kind of real analysis.

I t is basically pseudo thinking, without any real analytic content.

Dave Kim 03.05.2014 18:27

Let me chime in. Code deep orange troll alert, 90 to 95% in my estimate. The long-brain Jesuit coneheads are in super magneto spin mode. Humankind will always look back at these times with awe and wonder. One of the biggest mysteries that will remain is going to be how is it that those like Mark Levine can betray their own kind, practically the whole of humankind. It's like they don't know that the Jesuit long-brains are throwing them under the bus along with the United States, which is going to go down as the worst "civilization&q uot; in human history by far, with the US "leaders" way out in front. Yuck-o.

KM 02.05.2014 20:26

On the West/US - it's quite possible that since the world is sick & tired of wars & military adventurism of US/UK, world's economic uncertainty, real aspirations of nations for more independence from exerted pressures by handful of large powers, public knowledge awakening & access to real news of the people of the world, .... the acceleration of multi-polar world is greatly enhanced. Main winners will be China, India and some smaller SE Asia and mid African nations. But the reality is that strong poles will be created that will encompass commercial, military and security or any combination of these three.

KM 02.05.2014 20:18

I believe long term losers of these conflicts will be big powers. Integration of Crimea to Russian Fed. opens the gates of aspirations of indep. movements of other states. E.g., Chechnya & Dagestan in <5-ys; or eastern states close to Mongolia & China - due to change of demography - in ~ 2 decades are very likely. Separation of Belarus/Kazakhstan from Russian sphere of influence, etc. etc. All and more are quite possible. Russians can't have it both ways. Allegiance/integrati on of Russian speaking regions of other countries can lead to separation of non-Russian majority ethnic regions of Russian Federation.

KM 02.05.2014 19:52

And provocations exerted by the west have directly caused or contributed to current impasse at Ukraine. But Russia by no means is a victim or innocent by-stander. Nor has she been a good commercial partner with some of the 3rd world countries that have paid her for services and industries.
We simply do not know what Russia's long term intents are or what she may do next. Crimea seem to be gone & if Ukraine signs any security/military pacts w/ NATO/EU/US, Russia will be obligated to push back.
It's possible to undo this conflict. All must compromise. ALL. Pls see one possible proposal as stated on my previous post.

KM 02.05.2014 19:45

There has been some incidents in the last 2 decades that could potentially elevate to undesired circumstances. e.g. forceful take over of Pristina airport in late 90s that could have sparked an all out war had Wesley Clark who was the head of NATO got his wish. Or incidents in 2008 over Abkhazia & South Ossetia to a pt. that Tbilisi could have been annexed. Or the territorial disputes with Japan, etc.
Do not get me wrong, I think US/EU had a lot to do with them, but Russia is NOT an innocent by-stander.
Like I said Russia has been a much better player than US/EU over international matters in the last 20 ys.