Episode 591

April 22, 2014 13:30

Comments (24) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

Bof Thegaffe 24.04.2014 13:52

Evo Immorales 22.04.2014 13:49

"
.. .central bank is needed to stabilize capitalist growth, otherwise you end up in fierce boom-bust cycles as happened in the 19th century. The central banks now of course are actually controlled by the wealthiest CAPITALISTS, not by the govt, so they forfeit what they were meant to do!

Lol. As usual, Evo, you confuse everything. Central banks were never meant to stabilize anything but the revenues of their rent-seeking owners, using the state as an enforcer. It's the merger of corporate and state power (aka 'facism'), a far cry from 'capitalism'.

Love & Theft 24.04.2014 01:16

Just got a chance to watch 4 horsemen. A stunning presentation of the bogus Camelot. With commentators with all the right stuff.

Than ks so much for it.

Anna Charles 23.04.2014 20:58

Do real estate agents meet up in secret boys clubs to collude to fix real estate prices across the UK? They have a unique advantage in that they know well in advance what is coming up for sale and could easily leg in and out of locations that are interesting to hike or depress.

Arielle Le Blanc 23.04.2014 18:46

Gareth 23.04.2014 08:49

You are so out of touch.

kanavelov andropv putin 23.04.2014 12:01

I love this show and watch it when I can my cable provider does not carry it...
RT despite the fact it is funded by the Kremlin should be judged on objectivity -- its bogus for other news agency's to slam them because of who funds them I mean PBS/ and the fact CNN/FOX/CBS et al all are in one corner...the Federal Government and who should not be for ones own interest...good show[s].

Gareth 23.04.2014 08:49

A friend suggested that I watch this "Informed and intelligent web show" so I did. No more than a few minutes in I decided to stop because some American decided to start calling The Iron Lady the anti-Christ and claiming that she is the reason for the rentier class. I suppose the fact that I am alive because of that fine woman is irrelevant? Or that almost everyone I know that owns their home from that time lives in their home and considers her a blessing? Or that the few landlords I do know of the correct age bough their rental properties with their own money? Ill-informed, uneducated, and everything I expected.

roverclover 23.04.2014 07:28

Max .. you seem to be misinformed about England's written Constitutional documents. Perhaps you'd care to visit the British Constitution Group's website to read them :-)

Love & Theft 23.04.2014 02:41

The concept of "home ownership" is by definition a paradox in linguistics. To the commons it represents something worthwhile to strive for. A dream? Something that (up until recently) can be attained? Very unlike globalization; getting to heaven; equality. The wealthy defines it as an "investment&quo t; and that's all. A way to become more wealthy. The gambler sees the wheel spin with only one thought in mind. How much am I going to win? With no thought at all to how "the wheel" attained its prize.

Jonathan McIntosh 22.04.2014 22:59

awful nervous guest on this show

lincoln martin 22.04.2014 21:18

Well Max program is getting more boring than ever. This guy really needs some of his predictions to start happening like the 500 dollar silver etc. By the way the documentary 4 horsemen is 1:36 min of the same " blah..blah'...blah&q uot; we are used to hear.

jim atkocius 22.04.2014 19:15

Mr Keiser: I've recently written to Mr Lavelle to expressmy thanks...and while you may be my 2nd "favorite" show on RT-my 67 y.o. pal, a retired US Marine (force re-con) says keep it up-and keep telling the truth and covering the facts that the MSM here in the US ignore (or lie about). Funny that folks who think themselves true patriots gotta turn to RT for the bottom line. Long live humanity!-and your show. One day maybe the sheeple will wake up..or at least stop giving wool!
Thanks again
Jim

Colin Dempsey 22.04.2014 19:05

Camerons' dream... 25 to 34 yr olds having to bring up a family in some god forsaken rentiers hovel.

Bob Welham 22.04.2014 18:34

Almost every electronic pound in circulation came into existence through a loan from a commercial bank. Someone, somewhere is paying interest on it to the originating bank. Hence, collectively, we pay interest to the commercial banking cartel for the very existence of an adequate, viable medium of exchange. Effectively we rent our money supply from the commercial banking system - the ultimate rentier arrangement!

Goran Grubić HardyVeles 22.04.2014 16:49

Don't worry my friend (jerry tarnacia) - the West (NATO/USA) never started war against an enemy that is capable of shutting down more than 5% of aircrafts in the first wave. However you or we are worried about condition of Russian Anti-Air defense - 5% is something that would happen in first 5 minutes. (air-strike wave is considered to take ~45min approx. what ever you are bombing). This "golder rule" of NATO is not only for military actions - they put everything in an Excel and calculate: costs and gains. "Colored" events are "no pasaran" all around the globe - so, we will prevail!