- Flora and fauna may no longer be the only things endangered by the lack of a green strategy in some Russian regions.
- Tim DeChristopher bid $1.7 million for land parcels he could not afford to pay for and now faces up to 10 years in jail.
March 04, 2011 17:23
- Apparently Washington fitness trainers aren’t good enough for Obama. The US President spends cash and pollutes the air to fly one out from Chicago on a near weekly basis.
- With so much extreme weather across the world, RT spoke to a weather expert with some strong views on the climate change debate.
- The Korean sides should exercise restraint, responsibility and avoid escalation of tension in the region, said the deputy director of the Russian Foreign Ministry’s Information and Press Department.
- One may believe in global warming or not, but it will do no harm to start acting right now to reduce the amount of greenhouse gases emissions, a Russian climate expert says.
- Global warming skeptics have gathered to air their views in the UK on what they have dubbed 'Climate Fools Day'.
October 31, 2010 21:30
- Russia is considering becoming the world’s top supplier of fresh water as growing demand turns it into a strategic resource. That is if it can upgrade its own consumption to modern standards.
October 27, 2010 10:29
- A team of Russian scientists have begun a year-long expedition, drifting on an ice floe in the North Pole. Their aim is to prove Russia’s claim to the resources of the Arctic.
October 17, 2010 15:53
- Hospitals in Russia's far-eastern city of Vladivostok have seen an influx of patients with a rare form of fish poisoning. Several people have died.
October 06, 2010 09:31
- A blood-filled short film scripted by leading British comedy screenwriter on behalf of the 10:10 environmental campaign has sparked outrage.
October 12, 2010 23:12
- An international forum has opened in Moscow to discuss ways to develop the rapidly melting Arctic zone, and, more importantly, decide who gets what share of the buried booty.
September 22, 2010 17:03