Russia's hockey squad
- The Czech Republic beat Russia 2-1 in the last match at the Swedish Games to allow Finland triumph at the third stage of the Euro Hockey Tour.
- Russia’s hockey squad have collected a comfortable 4-1 win against host nation, Sweden, in their second game at the Oddset Hockey Games.
- Euro Hockey tour leaders, Russia, needed a penalty shootout to top Finland in the opening game of the Swedish Games on home ice in Saint Petersburg.
- Modern hockey has become a mixture of Russian passing play and Canadian powerful style, sport's legend, Pavel Bure, told RT in an exclusive interview.
- Russia finished the home World Junior Hockey Championships in Ufa with bronze medals after topping archrival Canada 6-5 in a dramatic third place battle.
- Disciplinary problems are the main reason that Russia's junior hockey team failed to make the finals at the home World Championships in Ufa, Aleksandr Semak, the coach of the local Tolpar club said.
- Titleholders Sweden will progress to the Junior Hockey World Championship final after a hard-fought shootout win against host nation Russia.
- Russia’s juniors have escaped a collapse at ice hockey world championships after beating the Swiss team in an extra-time shootout to claim the last semifinal spot.
- Russia experienced few problems dispatching group rivals Germany, beating the Ice Hockey Junior World Championships outsiders 7-0.
- Russia have won their second game at the home Ice Hockey Junior World Championships in Ufa, beating the US squad with a narrow 2-1 scoreline.
- Hosts Russia have collected a difficult 3-2 overtime win against Slovakia in their starting game at the 2013 Ice Hockey Junior World Championships in Ufa.
- Canada is likely to be Russia’s main opponent at the 2013 World Junior Hockey Championships starting Wednesday and Russia’s captain Nail Yakupov says he knows how to beat them.