- Swedish high jumper Emma Green Tregaro, who painted her fingernails in rainbow colors to support gay rights at the Moscow World Athletics Championships, has switched to red nail polish after a warning from the track and field governing body, the IAAF.
- German parents will no longer be legally obliged to register their newborn child as male or female, and will instead be officially allowed to assign the baby a “third gender” if the sex cannot be clearly identified at birth.
- Olympic pole vault champion Yelena Isinbayeva has come under fire from LGBT activists after defending Russia’s controversial “gay propaganda” law. After some athletes branded her “homophobic,” she has rejected the accusation she is anti-gay.
- Russia’s Jewish community has lashed out at British actor Stephen Fry after he compared the country’s “gay propaganda” ban to Hitler’s persecution of Jews in Nazi Germany.
- UK Prime Minister David Cameron wants to ban sexual propaganda aimed at minors from the internet. Should we boycott Madame Tussaud’s, the London Eye…heck all of London? Why not boycott the UK entirely?
- The FBI says they’ve recovered 105 missing and exploited children over the weekend by orchestrating a massive crackdown on crime rings that trafficked minors for sex.
- Bizarre details continue to emerge following the escape of a kidnapped woman who was allegedly held as a sex slave by a New York teenager. According to new reports, the woman’s captor made almost daily phone calls to the FBI.
- British PM David Cameron has announced that all UK households are to have their access blocked to online pornography unless they choose to ‘opt in’. By the end of next year, households will have to accept or decline an automatic porn filter.
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry has signed one of the nation’s most restrictive and controversial abortion bills into law, despite weeks of heated protests in the Lone Star State’s capital.
- The man who helped three missing Cleveland women escape from captivity quickly became a national hero, but now says that he is unemployed, broke, and homeless.
- Ever since fending off charges of sexual misconduct, Dominique Strauss-Kahn has been flying under the radar. Now the scandalous former head of the IMF has re-emerged in a supervisory board of the banking subsidiary of Russia’s state-oil company Rosneft.
- US authorities have arrested 255 suspected child predators and rescued 61 children in a five-week sweep that spanned nine countries and was known as “Operation iGuardian”.