- Many buildings in Moscow stand near the Moskva River, but only one is known as the House on the Embankment – one of the city’s most famous apartment blocks, where happiness and fear lived side by side.
June 14, 2012 17:48
- From exploring hidden bomb shelters, to taking a ride through a Royal Palace, join RT’s tour around Moscow’s "alternative" attractions.
June 11, 2012 13:42
- Join RT’s tour around Pushkin’s Moscow home – a perfect place to discover more about the poet’s doomed marriage, as well as his passion for his native city.
June 07, 2012 17:39
- While the Pushkin museum is celebrating100 years as a jewel in the city's art life, RT pays tribute to the international culture icon.
May 31, 2012 17:24
- A piece of ancient history in the heart of Moscow, Bolshaya Ordynka is one of the oldest streets in the capital’s historic center.
May 24, 2012 18:22
- A piece of leafy countryside in the heart of Moscow, Pokrovsky Boulevard is not usually a magnet for tourists, who might think it too quiet and unexciting. But RT found this place off the beaten track to be as captivating as any other Moscow street.
May 17, 2012 17:48