- The new US tool for fighting terrorists, the drones, creates more enemies than killing ‘bad guys’, Ibn Khaldun Chair of Islamic Studies at the American University in Washington, D.C., Akbar Ahmed, told RT.
May 08, 2013 14:02
- New polling numbers suggest that United States citizens are on average more afraid of their own government then the threat of another terrorist attack.
April 29, 2013 15:48
- There are no safety guarantees in settings like the Boston Marathon, especially with terrorism adapting to security protocols, Russian 'Alpha' Special Forces team-veteran and vice-president of its International Association Aleksey Filatov told RT.
April 16, 2013 21:23
- Detainees being held at the Guantanamo Bay detention facility and their defense attorneys are accusing both the United States government and Gitmo guards alike this week of infringing on the inmates’ rights by conducting illegal surveillance.
February 14, 2013 19:14
- Russian firm Sberbank has been ranked Europe’s fifth most valuable bank, with its brand equated at $14.16 billion.
February 05, 2013 17:46
- CIA Chief-in-Waiting John Brennan had detailed knowledge of “enhanced interrogation techniques” used by the agency against suspected terrorists, including waterboarding and other painful torture techniques.
January 30, 2013 20:17