Hacker accuses US government of tricking Anonymous into attacking foreign targets

23.08.2013 14:29

Just as a former member of Anonymous accuses the United States government of coercing hackers to do their dirty work in America’s cyberwars, the sentencing hearing for the group’s alleged ex-ringleader has been mysteriously delayed yet again.

Comments (24) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

Ursula Riches 26.07.2014 15:23

The problem is ot in effecting change it is not a big problem to change those in power, the problem is meaningful change which lasts, which does not become the new same as the old. It will take all of us to work together and until we decide to do that --the change for good is stuck.

United Commoner 02.03.2014 14:46

Hi Tessa. I find your comment quite interesting. You are absolutely right about our world not being the way that we would hope or like to see according to you and me. I can't talk for anyone else but if there are more people like us then it's very refreshing. Regarding Hi Tessa. I find your comment quite interesting. Part 1 of 4

United Commoner 02.03.2014 14:38

Hi Tessa, I do believe in strength and weakness and the strong will survive. My strong opinion is there are ways of making a difference and turning things around without having to resort to taking the very same actions that we don't believe in. I do believe in unification as in "United we stand, Divided we fall". If you are interested in knowing more about my thoughts, please visit me at str8ghtup.org. Part 4 of 4

United Commoner 02.03.2014 14:34

Hi Tessa, The world we live in, unfortunately, has a system that is already in place and at one point in time was created by the people that we entrusted to represent our same morals and values. Over time commoners like ourselves stop taking responsibility in maintaining that very system we entrust. Unfortunately I do believe it is too late for anyone to change its course with the approach and tactics that Anonymous is using. Part 3 of 4

United Commoner 02.03.2014 14:33

Hi Tessa, You are absolutely right about our world not being the way that we would hope or like to see according to you and me. I can't talk for anyone else but if there are more people like us then it's very refreshing. Regarding Anonymous, I do see what is important to them on the surface but can not say that I really do know their rooted purpose. Their approach is quite counterintuitive as performing an act that goes against their true belief is confusing. Part 2 of 4

United Commoner 02.03.2014 14:32

Tessa 30.01.2014 17:50

You do not have to be a hacker to support Anonymous. The world wide marches in November that the media ignored are evidence that the people of the world are sick and tired of being led by sociopaths that destroy the planet and cause human suffering and death. We the people of the world need to take back what is rightfully ours from the corruption of the elite that has called the shots for way too long.

winston smith 06.12.2013 23:03

The penalties in these cases (Brown, Schwarz, as well) are so grossly disproportionate to the crimes as to be morally indefensible.

Ben Rhinos 16.10.2013 20:19

i completely agree with anonymous

Stephen Hanger 31.08.2013 13:23

Hey; It is not like this guy shot a little 6 year old Iraqi girl in the belly and her 7 year old brother in the head after murdering their father from an Apache Chopper and laughted about it. Its not like he raped a 15 year old Iraqi Girl in Abu-Graid Prison, Then pimped her to his Hero Buddies, then Hung the Girl to cover up his crime. Theseare things our Heros and CIA do and continue to do AND receive Metels for doing. This is AMERICA, come on.... don't put him in Prison,Train this guy to Rape and Torture children, give him a chance to be a real American Hero...this is America for Christ sake.

Deathhacker Deathaces 27.08.2013 14:17

prob is the gov hates the fact that when we do break into gov websites it makes there admins look like fools and the secret info u keep once stolen from you is no longer urs and the gov gets "butt hurt"
we are Anonymous
we do not forgive
we do not forget
expect us

Deathhacker Deathaces 27.08.2013 14:11

Anonymous will continue to do what we do best the fbi and police can stop one of us but there will be many more and i see alot of the feds and everything cracking down on Anonymous members but where are the police and fbi when pedofile websites need shuting down there no where to be seen while we are there non stop shutiing them down there are good in hackers
and people need to see we are the future of the world infomation is free and we will make it free no matter what the cost

Robert Kimble 25.08.2013 22:49

I detest the US with a passion and I'm 7th generation. I have had relatives give their lives to the cabal since the Revolutionay War. I'm extraditing because of how satanistic this country is--it makes me vomit. The hypocrisy, lies, slavery, genocide to its own people, corruption everywhere has turned my stomach and I can't stand to live here anymore. I'd rather die than live here. I never thought this country would become the low-life it is and by its own people and the rest of the world.

Paul A Smith 24.08.2013 21:10

Anonymous isn't limited to just hackers, either, but any like minded individuals that see what corruption has done to their government. If you think taking down a few people will ever top such a movement, then good... Keep thinking that...