Keep up with the news by installing RT’s extension for . Never miss a story with this clean and simple app that delivers the latest headlines to you.

 

California seizes guns from owners - and it might become a national model

12.03.2013 14:52

In California, the government is already coming for the guns.

View full story

Comments (177) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

 

Joshua D Bird 08.07.2014 01:10

Oli Cansdale 07.10.2013 04:37

Let's hope that the rest of america values human life as much as this state and makes all guns illegal! I live in the UK and guns are illegal here, no shootings and last time i checked, I still had freedom. strange isn't it. ;D

  


No shootings maybe. You still have the highest crime rate than the United States. UK crime rate has skyrocketed and you know it. We own guns because it is what keeps us free from our government. You think your free? You have no idea what freedom is.

 

Mad Sat 24.11.2013 17:14

Quick stint in prison for a felony? Who wrote that and where does he live? There are people serving life in the US prison system for some very minor crimes. About 2% of the US population is in prison right now.

 

Oli Cansdale 07.10.2013 04:37

Let's hope that the rest of america values human life as much as this state and makes all guns illegal! I live in the UK and guns are illegal here, no shootings and last time i checked, I still had freedom. strange isn't it. ;D

Anonymous user 18.07.2013 19:34

And I'm an American citizen. I just don't want other Americans to be ignorant.World's laughing at us

Anonymous user 18.07.2013 19:30

Russians are allowed to own and carry military shotguns with folding stocks. Americans can't do that

Anonymous user 18.07.2013 19:28

Russians are not allowed to buy and carry handguns (pistols). That's the only difference.

Anonymous user 18.07.2013 19:27

Learn that Russian gun laws are basically the same as American gun laws, only one thing is different

Anonymous user 02.07.2013 11:24

if Americans loose their guns they will be slaves like the Russians are

Anonymous user 06.05.2013 18:00

California can come take my guns if they want to take my bullets first! :)

Anonymous user 04.05.2013 02:41

Freedom? Majorities in WA and CO vote to legalize marijuana. Rulers say NO. What freedom?

Anonymous user 02.05.2013 22:01

this just cant happen like some of you fear. when 5% are picked up the remaining 95 % will take aim

Anonymous user 02.05.2013 20:34

many people thought that america would stand 4 ever as the shining light of freedom. they were wrong

Anonymous user 02.05.2013 14:51

And so it begins... Hitler was a man of peace at the beginning

Anonymous user 10.04.2013 01:00

So much for freedoms. American people deserve to be slaves to the government.

 

Bill Walsh 10.04.2013 00:59

knocking on doors of registered owners is a" good idea "but leave all the gangs armed.The people of America are sheep.

Anonymous user 05.04.2013 13:46

Sorry Russia, you did not defeat Fascism in
WW II, It just relocated to California.

Anonymous user 31.03.2013 04:42

good news for armed terrorists and criminals ^^

Add comment

Authorization required for adding comments

Register or

Name

Password

Show password

Register

or Register

Request a new password

Send

or Register

To complete a registration check
your Email:

OK

or Register

A password has been sent to your email address

Edit profile

X

Name

New password

Retype new password

Current password

Save

Cancel

Follow us

Follow us