Hundreds arrested in US-led operation against sex predators

15.07.2013 19:18

US authorities have arrested 255 suspected child predators and rescued 61 children in a five-week sweep that spanned nine countries and was known as “Operation iGuardian”.

Comments (47) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

Anonymous user 16.07.2013 00:00

a choice to buy and wear up to 14yrs old and not large corporations hoping to gain profit over -

Anonymous user 15.07.2013 23:59

Allow parent groups to control the running of kids internet sites and to some degree what they have

Anonymous user 15.07.2013 23:01

they won't be targeting the rich and famous, same as the UK, it's the aristocracies little past time

Anonymous user 15.07.2013 22:53

they all should be exicuted

Anonymous user 15.07.2013 22:21

How many were policemen, politicians, judges? - none. They were let off with a warning.

Anonymous user 15.07.2013 22:16

Parents stop giving your kids cell phones to take pictures of them themselves and use facebook

Anonymous user 15.07.2013 22:16

No! Please don't end the primary American hobby now. There will be nothing left for us all. Please!

Kaela Creighton 15.07.2013 22:03

Well, we could chemically castrate them or just cut their balls off. Why not? I used to be a sexual deviant, but I wasn't into kids, much as they tried to make me out to be. I wanted to be circumcised for my crime, but the state wanted to use me to further their own agendas. They always go for weirdos in society to gain merit for their causes. I'm a weirdo, and I'm sick of it. Let my people go.

Anonymous user 15.07.2013 21:56

Just another distraction from all the illegal actions taken by this fascist government.

Anonymous user 15.07.2013 21:30

These are US citizens in these countries; all US lackeys "cept brazil. Are these US Ex-Pats?!