Flesh-rotting ‘krokodil’ drug makes it to US, ‘frightens’ Arizona medics

27.09.2013 03:01

Arizona doctors and law enforcement officials are warning the public about a dangerous homemade narcotic that can cause human flesh to quickly decay and drastically reduce users’ life expectancy after the drug surfaced in the US state.

Comments (52) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

J.M. Becker 18.11.2013 05:23

DontGiveAPuck 13.11.2013 15:57

Re ally? Support them? You're an idiot.

No ending prohibition is, and was, always correct, it's just his argument which was idiotic.

J.M. Becker 18.11.2013 05:21

Let me see if I understand this correctly, you all just hate drug users and would all be best off if they just died anyway right? I actually respect that opinion...., so why are you all PAYING for mass imprisonments and funding evil drug lords!

Drug prohibition is deeply flawed, has insane societal consequences, and most importantly never stopped real addicts. But.... If you don't even believe you can stop them anyway, why flush so much money (and people) in the toilet!

David Henderson 04.10.2013 03:36

Some people shoot up anything to get high. This is just so sick.

Jason Lary 30.09.2013 16:37

Don't hate legalize help us family men feel better and not suffer .. Better yet someone help me make some money I'm poverty working mybutt off and still government pays for suboxen which does half the feel good I had prior to suboxen .. I won't cost state dime if someone would help me help society ..lol.. everyone needs help along the way where is my helper

Jason Lary 30.09.2013 16:13

To kno a addiction and what a man would go threw to wanna simply function withoutbeing sick nonewill understand till go threw it. I'm a family man supporting 5 money is tight times are hard . I say blow up the fucked tards making this and let's get clean drugs to those who need it and stop the government profits on em all and let us poor fathers struggling make some money and feel better doing it ..

Gary Wilson 30.09.2013 12:46

Since this drug is so fatal, it seems in the long term Darwin's Law will win out over those who are stupid enough to mess with drugs in the first place.

Jarri Smolander 30.09.2013 05:52

Hey! Why not just legalize heroin (and give 'em poppygrowers in Afghanistan a good share for their crops), or why not give the users the right ingredients and knowledge how to "cook"deso morphine the right way? All this started because heroin addicts could't afford their daily fix (last in the chain of the drugtrade, pays the highest price for the product).
This is an outcome because of the war on drugs.

Helen Khajekian 29.09.2013 18:38

It is hard to believe what is humans do with their life? What is the goal of this kind of addiction? Get high or commit suicide? We can see below in the article on addictions why people have such tendencies.

Alexander 29.09.2013 17:42

The drug addicts decimate their rational minds and become animals. The greater the immediate gratification, "high", the heavier is the price to pay. Krokodil is a graphic pinnacle of such irresponsible and irrational behavior. Krokodil user goes beyond any form of escapism, he or she willingly and veritably killing themselves in the most grotesque and macabre way possible. Pain/ pleasure mechanism dysfunction fueled by economic hardship, social outcasting and just pain and outright stupidity.

Steven Severn 29.09.2013 13:20

Sam Forty 29.09.2013 05:55

Cheaper than heroin. tough economic times also hit drug addicts. Just reading about this drug makes me feel woozy, who would ever think injecting them selves with paint thinner and gas would be worth the high?? I hope we never get this in my country!

If the US decides to destabilize your country, perhaps they will introduce it there.

Michael Nieuwstadt 29.09.2013 09:02

we have crystal meth in south africa but not just any crystal meth its called tik and is a dirty form which has drain cleaner,poisons etc. but people still use it. and as an ex drug addict i feel sorry for those who still have their life controlled by drugs

Sam Forty 29.09.2013 05:55