H1N1 virus reaches epidemic levels in the US

19.02.2014 15:40

Six weeks into the flu season, the H1N1 virus is still killing young adults and middle-aged Americans at epidemic levels, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Comments (18) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

mergon 08.05.2014 11:31

Me again i also caught Legionaries disease and had melingeitis when i was in my 20s after i lived that lot i never to a free jab again ,thats why im still pushing the keys on this keyboard !
We know a woman up the road who had the jab she was ill and could not get out of bed for a week !

mergon 08.05.2014 11:22

Im 65+ and never take any injections from the government based NHS service we have although everytime i go to the doctors they keep asking , they then changed tack with the flue one and said there is a lot of pneumonia going around ,i said no ,it makes you think that now your old they cant anymore money out of you and now your costing them money in pension payments and free medical [UK] so its best to kill off the old ones and rejuvinate the housing market and if anyone inherits any money TAX THEM for unearned income , we live in a sick world !

mergon 08.05.2014 11:13

Van Hansel 23.03.2014 14:51

I had the flu shot when I was 9. got pneumonia that winter. never had a shot since. I have not had the flu since. The shot is crowd control poison

The clue there is [i had a flue shot ]

Van Hansel 23.03.2014 14:51

Vesna Grandja 21.02.2014 05:03

In 2013 I had pneumonia . And this year. It has been 2 weeks now since I've had flu symptoms and now I am only starting to take analgesics. Muscle aches and fever will do that to you. I have been taking the flu shot for how many years now and since last year to date I still get really sick. I am NOT gluing myself to my home and I will take care of myself as much as possible so that I don't die from the flu.

Vesna Grandja 21.02.2014 05:03

Lentulus Batiatus 20.02.2014 11:56

H1N1 is a state built virus that do not effect humans unless you get in direct contact with the source, it has been mutated into what it is, and former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld will earn a lot of blood dollar on this because the vaccines that is issued, kills ppl or gives ppl truly dramatic lifelong irreversible side effects and probably an early death if not killed immediately or gaining side effects. No person in his/her right mind should take this vaccine. The former health minister Rauni-Leena of Finland warned about this years ago. This is a heads up brought to you by Batiatus.

Jason S 20.02.2014 05:23

Hmm, if it's an "Epidemic" here in the U.S., how come nobody I know has ever got it, or anybody THEY know has ever got H1N1, and there's absolutely no coverage of it here by U.S. media. Believe me, if there was an epidemic, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS and NPR would be ALL OVER THE STORY.

RT NEWS FAIL.

Daisy Concepcion 20.02.2014 04:52

i don't hear on the media or anywhere in the US o.o and i never got sick with H1N1 , nobody in my family did.

Jennifer Rivera 20.02.2014 03:47

Alejo Del Valle Gorgoy 19.02.2014 18:37

I don't see this in our media?

Pretty Common in the USA where we live. They have us blinded with cases like Michael Dunn but what we really need to know is sugar coated.

Peter 20.02.2014 02:07

Will have to try to stop the spread. No travel. Eat plant based food with lots of v C.

Teo Nesterov 19.02.2014 18:54

The test in Europe went well, now they are actually letting the virus out in the US.
Go US farmaceutical companies! You are a fine addition to the list os corporations that are ruining America.

Teo Nesterov 19.02.2014 18:52

Sailarthe 19.02.2014 18:47

my friend's sister-in-law makes <$62> an hour on the laptop . She has been fired for five months but last month her pay was <$17218&g t; just working on the laptop for a few hours. you could try this out.... JOBS84.ℭOM

Biтch why don't you and your friends sister in law shove those $17218 in your asses?

Dean Richards 19.02.2014 18:41

I'm looking at these comments about how they've never had shots and never gotten ill (A lie), and I was thinking about it and I've always had my shots and I hardly ever get ill besides the common cold every few months.

Alejo Del Valle Gorgoy 19.02.2014 18:37

I don't see this in our media?

Sandvelder 19.02.2014 18:30

I am in the southern hemisphere, and the flu has been affecting us all here too. But I am not taking the vaccines and antibiotics. Rather fight it out on my own.

An0nym0us 19.02.2014 18:00

I've never had a shot, and I've never been sick...even being in a room full of people exposed to any flu or cold..my body is immune to it..

Margarida Oulman 19.02.2014 17:58

Big Pharma is in bed with governments and all these flue vaccines that are carrying last years viruses are given as a good thing!? Refuse them like i did! Does anybody understand what is behind all this ?

Agent Ron /pol/ 19.02.2014 17:46

And it was clear she couldn't go on!
The door was opened and the wind appeared,
The candles blew and then disappeared,
The curtains flew and then he appeared,
Said, "Don't be afraid, Come on, Mary,"
And she had no fear And she ran to him
And they started to fly . . .
She had taken his hand . . .
"Come on, Mary;