Gitmo: Defense lawyers resist 9/11 prosecutors’ push for 2014 trial

18.08.2013 19:38

Defense lawyers for 9/11 detainees held at Guantanamo Bay are resisting a push by US military prosecutors to rush through controversial evidence and start the trial in September 2014.

Comments (7) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

Mike v. W. 27.09.2013 14:41

@Chris S in SC.
What makes you so certain America is not involved in the twin towers attacks?
All the evidence so far seems to support it, I know it must be hard for a patriot to fathom it's hero is really a villain.
Will you take the blue pill? Then keep believing what you do, take the red pill and see how deep the rabbit hole really goes.
Real journalists are dying to get the truth out to you, yet you know nothing (R.I.P. Michael Hastings).
The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing

Mike v. W. 27.09.2013 14:34

NSA, America's torture camps all over the world, domestic unrest, rising debt levels, U.N. questionable attitude, E.U. bringing back population levels through economic austerity, over a million deaths in Iraq no one cares about, plans to build a Saudi pipeline through Syria, forcing competition of drinking water companies, rising levels of corporate meddling in politics, buyout of souvereign countries like Greece Spain Portugal by billionares extending economic reach, death of journalism, no news about Iceland's move away from banksters, corporate media blackout.

I hope I'm wrong but I expect many deaths this decade.

Chris S in SC 19.08.2013 18:03

Noah Way 19.08.2013 01:20

"Militar y prosecutors want to speed up the hearing schedule and start the trial"<BR nodeIndex="1&qu ot;><BR nodeIndex="2&qu ot;>What's the rush? He was only captured 10 years ago ...<BR nodeIndex="3&qu ot;><BR nodeIndex="4&qu ot;>This post monitored by the NSA

The only reason someone would be worried about the NSA, is if they are worried obout what they are saying.

Chris S in SC 19.08.2013 17:59

Jay, either you're kidding or you are an idiot.

Whic h one is it?

JailBanksters 19.08.2013 14:14

Is 13 years long enough to collect evidence, especially since the US Government destroyed all the physical evidence and shredded all the papers.
It seems a little rushed to me.

Jay Volk 19.08.2013 07:03

I was unaware that I had broken any rules... Lets try this again, Bush, our former President... in association with the CIA, knocked down the twin towers with thermite explosions inside, and controlled aircraft (predator drone technology). We are being lied to.

There, I believe the proper forums rules were followed, I'd hope you will not blindly delete my posts :).

Noah Way 19.08.2013 01:20

"Military prosecutors want to speed up the hearing schedule and start the trial"

What's the rush? He was only captured 10 years ago ...

This post monitored by the NSA