NSA to release list of prevented terror attacks

17.06.2013 14:33

The National Security Agency plans to release details on Monday about the “dozens” of terror plots thwarted by the use of recently leaked surveillance programs, but Washington’s elite is still split on the issue.

Comments (80) Sort by: Highest rating Oldest first Newest first

Geoff Bernz 16.01.2014 18:45

idk why this has to be so complicated. Regarding this 100% safety and 100% privacy debate... the answer seems simple to me. I'm willing to sacrifice as much of my privacy as possible without it invading my rights and freedoms. Beyond that, I'm willing to sacrifice my safety from foreign terrorist to protect myself from domestic terrorists. Simple.

In summary, I'm not willing to give up my rights and freedoms to be protected from foreign terrorists because I think there is a greater risk of being attacked from domestic terrorists.

Anonymous user 23.06.2013 13:56

The U.S. sets people up, gives them arms, arrests them so it can say a terrorist was caught. More BS

Anonymous user 23.06.2013 13:45

Snowden and Manning are American heroes. The U.S. Government = liars, thieves, warmongers, & spies.

Anonymous user 21.06.2013 19:23

Draw a line in the Sand ... then negoiate!

Anonymous user 20.06.2013 00:03

Everyone send encrypted image of your cat to a friend each day. Overload NSA snoop computers.

Anonymous user 19.06.2013 04:51

Puppet Gov.s, presuptuous borders, destablisation of mid. east, began in Paris 1919.

Anonymous user 19.06.2013 04:50

Peace can not be Politcally imposed, it must grow out of cultures forming there own borders.

Anonymous user 19.06.2013 03:45

So Man can indipendently of God and his word, disern right from wrong "Gen 3.5" Sure !

Anonymous user 19.06.2013 03:27

Ive been alive since before watergate. How many lies is that now? No more trusting secular humanism.

Anonymous user 18.06.2013 23:54

McCain disclosed locations of millitary bases during Vietnam, ending in many deaths = treason.