- Report indicates that US aligned regimes are preparing for war
- Every year the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) releases a study on military spending around the world. This year's report contains many interesting details.
18.04.2014 11:46 98
- Message from the President of Russia to the leaders of several European countries
- Vladimir Putin addressed a letter to the leaders of several European countries, to which Russian natural gas is supplied via Ukraine's territory.
10.04.2014 20:57 26
- Austerity terrorism: From Kiev to NYC
- Two recent events – violence on the floor of the Ukrainian parliament and the launch of a criminal trial for an Occupy Wall Street activist – are both an example of a rising trend in global politics: austerity terrorism.
09.04.2014 13:26 1
- Xi Jinping's fears and liberal anti-China crusades
- In his meeting with Barack Obama, Chinese leader Xi Jinping urged the US president to respect China's sovereignty and territorial integrity. Xi Jinping's concerns are justified.
28.03.2014 09:51 14
- US leaders reject democracy, once again
- In Crimea, some may be surprised by the US’s blatant rejection of a clear democratic mandate for independence, as leaders in Washington constantly boast of being “defenders of democracy.”
25.03.2014 21:28 38
- President Putin's address to Parliament over Crimea
- Vladimir Putin addressed State Duma deputies, Federation Council members, heads of Russian regions and civil society representatives in the Kremlin.
18.03.2014 18:31 26
- Who are the Anti-Fascists? Hillary Clinton and historical confusion
- Hillary Clinton's recent comparison of Vladimir Putin to Adolf Hitler is just the latest in a long string of analogies to the Second World War made by US leaders to justify their foreign policy actions.
12.03.2014 13:53 30
- Paralympics to show athletes with disabilities able to do anything – Putin
- The upcoming Paralympic Games in Sochi will demonstrate that there are no limits to people who have the will to overcome their disabilities - a good lesson for host Russia, which still has a way to go to make such people fully accepted by the community.
05.03.2014 05:07 8
- ‘Human rights’ attacks on DPRK will not bring peace
- The latest act of hostility and aggression against the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea came in the form of the Human Rights Report issued by the United Nations.
26.02.2014 10:45 23