- Kiev’s ‘chivalrous’ atrocities: Moscow UN envoy slams Poroshenko jive
- The Kiev leadership, which vowed its military would “never use force against civilians” and would risk their lives to keep people away from harm, conduct their op with “outrageous atrocity” resulting in multiple casualties, said Russia’s UN ambassador.
31.07.2014 18:59 6
- Malaysian Boeing disaster – Russia’s questions to Ukraine
- Russia’s Air Transport Agency has prepared a number of questions for Ukraine seeking to clarify the situation surrounding the crash of flight MH17.
25.07.2014 13:32 156
- Putin: No plans for BRICS military, political alliance
- The BRICS countries want to challenge the international financial system’s dependency on US policies and strengthen the rule of international law, Vladimir Putin said. He stressed, however, that there are no plans for a military or political alliance.
15.07.2014 02:09 96
- The ‘Border children’ controversy: Fascism in Central America & USA
- The recent controversy regarding the "border children" in the United States needs to be placed in a proper global context.
14.07.2014 12:06 9
- ‘Cooperation with Latin America is key to Russia’s foreign policy’ – Putin
- Moscow's cooperation with Latin American states is a priority for Russia’s foreign policy, President Vladimir Putin told Cuba's Prensa Latina and Russia's Itar-Tass news agencies in an interview.
10.07.2014 18:55 91
- 'US allies begin to question value of relationships with Washington'
- The alliance of countries that have lock-stepped and marched behind the US for so long is falling apart now, and the situation with US spying on Germany only confirms this trend, Caleb Maupin from International Action Center told RT.
08.07.2014 07:50 12
- Appointing 'Sovietologist' as a new US ambassador to Russia not the road to peace
- The Cold War against the Soviet Union became an industry in the United States.
04.07.2014 10:32 9
- Anders Rasmussen, ‘Moscow gold’ and America’s forgotten past
- Anders Fogh Rasmussen, the Secretary-General of NATO, recently gave a speech attempting to link the environmentalist movement opposed to the practice of extracting natural gas by means of hydraulic fracking to the government of the Russian Federation.
01.07.2014 12:00 5
- ‘US needs Poland just as a base area through which to threaten Russia’
- The Polish people are suffering under extreme austerity measures and now there are the US troops piling in their country, using it as a place to threaten Russia, which doesn’t anyhow help Poland, political analyst Caleb Maupin told RT.
24.06.2014 13:13 1