- The UN Security Council has adopted a resolution expanding sanctions against North Korea. The new resolution, which was drafted by the US and China, was in response to Pyongyang's third nuclear test.
March 07, 2013 14:59
- Russia’s mission to the UN has celebrated the one-year countdown to the Winter Olympic Games. UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon attended the ceremony and praised the efforts of the Russian government in the preparations for the Sochi 2014 Olympics.
February 10, 2013 13:30
- Some fashonistas strive for sexy when it comes to clothes, but one artist from New York is taking a rather utilitarian approach with outfits — he’s about to unveil a whole line of garments designed to make the wearer nearly invisible to drones.
January 09, 2013 21:55
- The upcoming presidential vote has been gripping the US, but attention has been drawn to the nature of campaigning, with some comparing it with reality TV, rather than politics. To discuss this RT meets Jesse Ventura, a former Governor of Minnesota.
September 19, 2012 19:57
- The UN Secretary General has condemned “the appalling and brutal crime” in the town of Daraya, calling for an inquest into the reported killing of more than 300 people over the weekend. Neither side fighting in Syria has claimed responsibility.
August 28, 2012 01:51
- The United Nations Security Council has decided not to extend the body's observer mission in Syria, setting up a civilian liaison office instead. Russia called for the Syria Action Group to meet in New York on Friday in response.
August 16, 2012 19:28