- The CIA has crossed a certain ‘red line’ in professional ethics of intelligence as American spy Ryan Fogle attempted to recruit a Russian agent, an FSB operative told RT.
May 17, 2013 14:02
- The Associated Press and the administration of United States President Barack Obama are at odds over whether or not the AP’s publishing of a May 2012 article on a foiled al-Qaeda bomb threat put the US in danger.
May 16, 2013 15:51
- The outing of a CIA agent in the heart of Moscow will certainly embarrass Washington, but the political impact will be minimal, British intelligence analyst Glenmore Trenear-Harvey argues.
May 15, 2013 16:13
- A phone conversation between alleged CIA spy Ryan Fogle and an FSB officer, in which he details the reward for providing classified information, has been released by the Federal Security Service of Russia.
May 15, 2013 17:05
- The Kremlin has expressed regret over the Moscow spy scandal, saying signals sent by the US leadership were not heard by the CIA. Russia is to contact the CIA director over the matter.
May 15, 2013 13:08
- All states spy on each other, but the latest bust of an alleged CIA agent in Moscow is indicative not of typical espionage, but rather a shadow war intended to foment opposition to Putin’s government, argues the ANSWER Coalition’s Brian Becker.
May 14, 2013 19:11