- Brazil has added 30 US military robots to the Israeli drones and 'Robocop-style' glasses with face recognition cameras to its arsenal after the country allocated $900 million to make 2014 World Cup "one of the most protected sports events in history."
May 19, 2013 17:28
- The Russians have claimed the Under-17 title for the second time with a 5-4 win on penalties after regular time produced no score. Goalkeeper and Captain Anton Mitryushkin made the crucial saves to lead his side to victory against Italy in Zilina.
May 18, 2013 00:46
- The recently approved method used to determine when the ball has completely crossed the goal line with electronic assistance is too expensive for UEFA, the president of the European football governing body Michel Platini told RT.
April 22, 2013 13:53
- AEK Athens’ player Giorgos Katidis has been banned for life from playing for any national teams by Greece's soccer federation. The punishment followed his alleged Nazi salute given to fans to celebrate his winning goal in a domestic game.
March 17, 2013 17:13
- The Russian government won’t spend any extra money from the federal budget on 2018 World Cup preparations it is obliged to in accordance with the agreement with football’s governing body, FIFA.
March 15, 2013 13:06
- Russian football clubs produced their best start to the Europa League knock-out stage in five years with Rubin, Anzhi and Zenit all winning their first legs. RT explains one factor that could have helped them all.
February 19, 2013 11:57