- Russia’s largest internet company Yandex has announced plans to hold a SPO on the NASDAQ, with two of the Yandex founders, Arkady Volozh and Ilya Segalovich, due to sell their shares.
March 12, 2013 10:51
- Social network Facebook has reported earnings and revenue higher than expectations but with sharp drop in profit.
January 31, 2013 12:29
- Russia’s leading stock exchange will hold its initial public offering (IPO) on its own trading platform. The shares will only trade in Moscow. The size and time of the flotation hasn’t been announced.
January 22, 2013 12:30
- Russia’s second-largest mobile-phone operator MegaFon will raise $1.7bn from its 15% stock sale in the country’s biggest London IPO in the last three years, the firm said in a statement.
November 28, 2012 09:25
- The Massachusetts securities regulator has fined Citigroup $2mln for failing to control employees who breached the underwriting syndicate and leaked confidential information prior to the Facebook IPO.
October 26, 2012 16:39
- MegaFon, one of Russia's biggest mobile phone operators, says it will go public in London and Moscow in November. Despite opening on a foreign trading floor, the Russian market will remain its focus.
October 09, 2012 14:35