- After last week’s failure for the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and Iran to agree a deal on Tehran's nuclear program, the UN watchdog told RT that it must gain access to Iran’s nuclear facilities.
May 21, 2013 02:59
- The rise of sectarian violence and recent Israeli bombing indicate that the true aim of the Syrian civil war is to weaken Iran’s position in the region, Middle East expert Tariq Ali said in an interview with RT.
May 20, 2013 13:53
- Tehran is ready to explain every “suspicious” point of the country’s nuclear program as well as allow experts to Parchin nuclear facility if the IAEA agrees to sign a protocol detailing all its questions, the Iranian ambassador to Russia says.
May 18, 2013 23:44
- Israel established 11 new diplomatic missions worldwide between 2010 and 2012, the country’s Finance Ministry reported. Among them is a diplomatic mission in the Persian Gulf, but officials refuse to disclose its location.
May 12, 2013 12:56
- A 6.2-magnitude earthquake shook Iran early Saturday morning, killing at least one child and injuring at least 20 people. The quake was followed by a series of aftershocks, including a 5.6 tremor early Sunday.
May 11, 2013 02:54
- Much has been said already of the vast US military drone program, but Iran has just unveiled the latest of its own autonomous aircraft in a bid to highlight recent advances in the drive to build its own drone fleet.
May 10, 2013 00:06