- Despite all the reports of her quitting sport, two-time Olympic champion, Evgenia Kanaeva, says she hasn’t decided on her future in rhythmic gymnastics.
January 22, 2013 09:04
- Russia's twice Olympic rhythmic gymnastics champion, Evgenia Kanaeva, is retiring at the age of 22 to take up an official role in the sport. Before she does that, RT offers a chance to look back at the record-breaking star in action.
January 21, 2013 11:35
- After ending her record-breaking career this summer, five-time Olympics champion Anastasia Davydova has to turned to coaching, aiming to further raise Russia's profile in the sport of synchronized swimming.
January 07, 2013 12:25
- After a year of big events and big investments, Russian Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko has declared that the country "made a splash" in 2012, and will soon be a center for world sports.
January 05, 2013 04:22
- Vladimir Alekno, who led Russia to volleyball gold at the London Olympics, is leaving the national team due to heart problems.
December 29, 2012 21:38
- Russia’s top basketballer, Andrey Kirilenko, has called the London Olympics his most memorable event of 2012 because of the bronze medal he won with Russia and the many interesting people he met in the British capital.
December 29, 2012 10:25