- A militant Islamist website has created an online poster campaign falling for terrorist attacks in France and the assassination of President Francois Hollande in retaliation for recent French interventions in Africa.
- Recent reports from Western media say Russian troops have allegedly seized control of the naval base near the Crimean city of Bakhchisaray on Monday, with “shots being fired in the air.” However, the sailors at the base deny all these reports.
- AIPAC is a political behemoth that is never challenged or criticized. Instead, it is feared by many.
- Former US Congressman Ron Paul responds to allegations voiced by the channel’s ex-host Liz Wahl that RT censored his interview, in which he criticized foreign intervention in Ukraine.
- The upcoming referendum is Crimea’s own decision to distance itself from Kiev’s coup-appointed, illegitimate government, Crimea’s PM Sergey Aksyonov told RT. The Crimeans don’t want a group of “radicals” to impose their will on the autonomous region.
- If someone had told me a decade ago that the British government would deliberately starve my fellow countrymen in an attempt to bully them into slave labor jobs that wouldn’t even pay the bills, I would have laughed in their face.
- Ukraine's coup-imposed Prime Minister Arseny Yatsenyuk is telling the world that Russian tanks are on the ground in his country. Meanwhile, mainstream media is turning a blind eye to this blatant falsehood.
- A British news channel is preparing to broadcast video footage of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks captured from outer space for the first time in the coming weeks.
- Well, my friends, another one of my hellish trips to my beloved Ukraine is over, and it’s time to draw breath and sum it up. Right after this, I probably won’t go back to this nightmare of a topic for a very long while.
- Today RT America anchor Liz Wahl resigned on air, claiming she disagrees with the channel’s editorial stance. And here’s what I have to say about it.
- According to an early March poll the Russian President’s rating remains at its highest in the last two years and researchers list the Sochi Olympics and moves for a political settlement of the Ukrainian crisis as possible reasons.
- During a live broadcast on Wednesday, RT America presenter Liz Wahl announced she was stepping down, citing her disagreements with the network’s editorial policy. RT issued a statement following her resignation.