Russian Premier League
- Russian football clubs were the second biggest spenders in the international transfer market last year trailing only to the English Premier League, the sport’s governing body FIFA reports.
April 17, 2013 11:39
- CSKA star forward, Vagner Love, has again proven he didn’t get his nickname for nothing, saying that too much sex has sometimes prevented him from playing his best game.
February 16, 2013 16:04
- For the first time in Russian football history it’s not the club, but a guilty fan that is going to pay a fine for misconduct at the stadium.
February 11, 2013 15:03
- Personal identification will be required in order to buy tickets to Russian Premier League matches as soon as the football season restarts on March 8.
February 08, 2013 20:42
- Former national team’s coach, Dick Advocaat, may soon return to Russia to take charge of one of the country’s top clubs.
February 07, 2013 14:30
- The transfer of Shakhtar Donetsk attacking midfielder Willian to Anzhi Makhachkala has become the third most expensive in the history of Russian football.
February 01, 2013 20:24