- Saudi Arabia has confirmed four more cases of the new deadly coronavirus, contributing to global fears over the disease’s spread. Panic of this type has been boosting media ratings and has kept the drugs market bubbling over the last decade.
May 14, 2013 05:27
- Dreadful conditions for workers in factories producing goods for the West, and plans for the US Seventh Fleet’s relocation make fertile ground for anti-Americanism in Bangladesh, which may see the country falling into the hands of radical Islamists.
May 13, 2013 14:12
- The ultra-conservative Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has dropped the barrier on females participating in athletic activities, the Education Ministry said Sunday. But this refers only to private schools, exempting a vast majority of kids.
May 05, 2013 11:53
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia warned the United States government about suspected Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev as recently as 2012, Saudi officials now say.
May 01, 2013 14:30
- Saudi Arabia hopes to put imprisoned Al-Qaeda militants on the right path and make them drop their thoughts of jihad by offering them spa treatments, exercise and counseling at a new luxurious rehabilitation facility in the capital, Riyadh.
April 20, 2013 11:41
- A Saudi Arabian court has allegedly ordered a man to be paralyzed for stabbing his friend 10 years ago. The defendant’s family will have to pay out $266,000 or have their son face a sentence decried as “torture” by Amnesty International.
April 04, 2013 04:55