- UK intelligence service MI5 approached Woolwich killing suspect Michael Adebolajo to offer him a job, a friend of the alleged murderer claimed in a BBC interview. Meanwhile police have arrested three more people suspected of plotting the brutal killing.
May 25, 2013 05:29
- The March Against Monsanto has seen millions in 436 cities in 52 countries challenging biotech corporations and protesting against genetically modified foods, which despite bans in some states due to potential health hazards remain legal in many others.
May 25, 2013 01:15
- A former Pennsylvania judge has been charged on allegations that he stole confiscated cocaine used in case trials, in some instances replacing the contraband with baking soda.
May 24, 2013 20:26
- A law enforcement official says US Attorney General Eric Holder personally approved the warrant that gave the Justice Department access to Fox News reporter James Rosen’s private e-mails.
May 24, 2013 15:00
- UK security services will be investigated after it was found that MI5 knew of both suspects in the Woolwich murder for eight years. Accusations of blame have been rife following the killing, with many blaming UK foreign policy as the root of the tragedy.
May 24, 2013 04:53
- New York mayor Michael Bloomberg has found himself at the center of unwanted media attention after allegedly unleashing a profanity-laced tirade against the CEO of a large taxi fleet company over his opposition to the city’s “Taxi of Tomorrow” plan.
May 24, 2013 02:20