- US tennis star Serena Williams will become the World No.1 women's player as soon as the new WTA rankings are announced on Monday.
February 16, 2013 07:51
- For the first time in two decades Russia is not involved in the top tier of the Davis Cup though four Russians were helping their adopted nation of Kazakhstan make it to the quarter-finals.
February 12, 2013 10:23
- Team Russia found themselves on the verge of being knocked out of the Fed Cup but bounced back to narrowly beat Japan 3-2 in the quarterfinals as the countries met for the first time ever.
February 10, 2013 17:19
- Russia and Japan are level at 1-1 after Day 1 of the Fed Cup’s opening round at Moscow’s Olimpiysky Arena.
February 09, 2013 14:29
- Both male and female world number ones successfully defended their titles and top rankings at the Australian Open in January. RT talked with Russia's first female Grand Slam winner, 2004 Roland Garros champion Anastasia Myskina, to help explain why.
February 05, 2013 16:47
- Second-seed Maria Kirilenko has edged out Sabine Liciski of Germany in the final match of the Pattaya Open, ending her WTA drought that lasted for more than four years.
February 03, 2013 14:29