- Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life. Easier said than done? Not for 330,000 enthusiasts from 196 countries who signed up to apply for one of the six 'Best Jobs in the World' offered by Tourism Australia.
April 11, 2013 05:49
- China plans to open up to tourists disputed Paracel Islands in South China Sea by the end of April, state media reports. The move may inflame a long-running territorial row with neighboring states.
April 07, 2013 13:22
- The thrill of catching a bus in Tokyo has gone nautical with the arrival of 'Sky Duck,' a 12-meter-long, 2.5-meter-wide bus that is an amphibious ‘smooth operator,’ holding 32 passengers and traveling up to 100 kph on land and 13 kph on water.
March 17, 2013 10:45
- Small rooms, narrow windows and little furniture – for some it may sound like Harry Potter’s basement, but in reality they’re rooms in a brand-new capsule hotel in central Moscow, which looks like a space orbital.
January 29, 2013 20:26
- Russia could wait for a breakthrough in negotiations with the EU on visa-free travel for one more year, but does not rule out “an asymmetrical response” if no progress is achieved, a senior Russian diplomat says.
November 27, 2012 11:02
- The X-Men superheroes would have definitely liked the idea of taking the comfortable X-train from California to Las Vegas. This one-off "party train" – boasting big screen TVs, recliners and lounges – will soon hit the tracks.
November 24, 2012 10:33