- Two Oklahoma schools destroyed by the devastating May 20 tornado lacked “safe room” shelters that cost up to $1 million, but could have potentially saved the lives of children who died in the wreckage.
May 22, 2013 15:30
- A political storm has already broken out over the Capitol as Democrats and Republicans attempt to advance their agendas in the wake of the devastating tornado that ravaged parts of Oklahoma on Monday.
May 21, 2013 09:04
- As the displaced residents of the Oklahoma City suburbs came to terms with the devastation around them Monday night pundits were already speculating that the tornado was one of the worst to ever hit the US, a dubious distinction for the newly homeless.
May 21, 2013 03:19
- At least 24 fatalities, including nine children, were reported after a record-breaking tornado swept through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, destroying hundreds of buildings and two schools. Original reports put the number at 51 deaths.
May 20, 2013 15:55
- Officials in northern Texas say that a massive tornado that ripped through Texas has led to at least six fatalities, with over 100 more injured.
May 16, 2013 05:22
- While some Americans are getting ready to head to the beach, others are buttoning up and enduring another snowstorm that has already caused power outages, flight cancellations and icy roads across the Midwest.
May 02, 2013 17:42