Israel vs Iran
- Israel established 11 new diplomatic missions worldwide between 2010 and 2012, the country’s Finance Ministry reported. Among them is a diplomatic mission in the Persian Gulf, but officials refuse to disclose its location.
May 12, 2013 12:56
- US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel acknowledges that while Israel and the US share a commitment to ensuring Iran does not acquire a nuclear weapon, there "may well be some differences" on the question of when it might decide to go for a bomb.
April 21, 2013 13:01
- It would be more convenient for Israel if the US attacked Iran because they have the capacity to do so, journalist and author Yossi Melman told RT.
April 19, 2013 08:55
- The first potentially explosive cyber-weapon used to attack Iran's nuclear research infrastructure was developed before Iran even started enriching uranium at the Natanz facility, researchers at the security company Symantec have discovered.
February 26, 2013 21:28
- President Barack Obama says the United States could launch an attack on Iran as early as this June, Israeli media reports.
February 26, 2013 20:19
- Syria has filed an official complaint to the United Nations over an Israeli airstrike on a military research center near Damascus. The move followed a threat from Iran that Israel would face “serious consequences” for the attack.
January 31, 2013 13:12